PDA

View Full Version : Beto's Cigars from Honduras

Sue K
11-24-2018, 02:03 PM
While we were on a cruise in January my husband purchased some cigars from a street vendor on the Royal Caribbean Port in Roatan Honduras. The name of the stand was Beto's Honduran Handmade Cigars. Picture attached. 18446

Does anyone know of this location or have any contact info or any information for ordering?

Thank you!

The Poet
11-24-2018, 02:32 PM
Sorry. There are many Hondouran cigars available in the US, but could not find any site with these. It might be a local small independent producer, perhaps a refugee from the old defunct Villazon factory.

The camaro show
11-24-2018, 03:04 PM
But we all wannna know is how do they smoke??

Tio Gato
11-24-2018, 03:55 PM
I'd try calling Royal Carib. And ask them. You'll need to find someone more important than a reservation agent. Or roll the dice and call Frank's Cigar Bar on the island and ask them. Maybe they carry them or can point you in the right direction.:2

Sue K
11-26-2018, 02:07 PM
My husband LOVES them....... I wish we had purchased double!! Guess maybe we may
need to take another cruise.

The Poet
11-26-2018, 03:16 PM
Seems the best we can do is suggest available options with typical Honduran profiles. For instance, there are the JR Ultimates, especially in maduro, that hit most all the points.

https://www.jrcigars.com/brand/jr-ultimate

Sue K
11-26-2018, 05:04 PM
Thank you for the suggestion, I just ordered those. I also found a link for the best bourbon and cigar combos and order those as well. I guess most of his Christmas will involve cigars and booze!

The Poet
11-26-2018, 05:13 PM
Hope he likes them, and hope he lets you have a shot or two also. :D