PDA

View Full Version : Kuba Kuba questions.

Cigar_Noob
08-11-2018, 04:53 PM
Right now i'm currently smoking a kuba kuba and I am hoping to hear some opinions on the cigar. This is my second acid ever (and in one day). My all time favorite cigar is a liga #9 so I at least sort of have an idea on what I like. The blondie was a decent stick, the mild flavor of the tobacco melded pretty well with the sweetened tip, but THIS.....I do not know how to feel about it. I had a ton of trouble getting it lit, the draw seems tight (dont get much smoke unless I really suck on it) and all its giving me is sugary lips and a burning sensation at the back of my throat. How does everyone else feel about this cigar?

icehog3
08-11-2018, 04:56 PM
Not my thing at all. :2

Cigar_Noob
08-11-2018, 05:01 PM
This thing cost me $10 at the b&m and I might just chuck it. I honestly didn't expect to dislike this as much as I am right now.

The Poet
08-11-2018, 05:05 PM
Most people here seem to hold poor opinions of Acid cigars. Guess you are the newest one. :D

AdamJoshua
08-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Life is too short to smoke cigars you don't like or have to fight with.

Cigar_Noob
08-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Honest opinion, I enjoyed a backwoods honey berry cigarillo better than this hahaha. I would go back to the blondie, but I think I'll explore more cigars similar to the Liga #9 instead.

Adriftpanda
08-11-2018, 06:16 PM
To each his own... buuuuut if you ever smoked them with me, I’d take it out your hands and give you a better cigar lol

But in all honesty, if you like them, smoke them. It’s just a learning process.

Porch Dweller
08-11-2018, 08:05 PM
When I first started with cigars I smoked quite a few Kuba Kubas. Then one day I realized I was basically puffing on a stick of incense. I haven't had one since.

sigsauer
08-11-2018, 09:08 PM
I got a buddy that is a regular smoker....smokes 10 cigars a week..but for some odd reason thinks the kuba kuba rocks...
never understood it
Kinda like Lars Tetens

dijit
08-12-2018, 05:00 AM
I hope you pitched the Kuba you started this thread with! To each his own and if you enjoy them smoke them. However if you were working that hard to smoke it then you had a flawed one rolled too tight, packed incorrectly, something along those lines. I have experienced that in almost every line I have ever smoked. So smoke what you enjoy and enjoy what you smoke and dont worry about the opinion of others on the matter.

Don Fernando
08-12-2018, 05:57 AM
No infused cigars for me

Weelok
08-12-2018, 01:24 PM
Early in my cigar smoking journey I enjoyed a sweeter cigar but these days I desire wood flavors, spice, Pepper, leather, espresso, coffee, cocoa, or smash mouth ligero punch.

On this note, my brother went golfing one time and this old rich guy was golfing and smoking Swisher Sweets. He could have afforded anything he wanted but he likes Swisher Sweets. I’ll smoke pretty much whatever someone gives me but I buy what I like and so should you :)

icehog3
08-12-2018, 01:41 PM
I’ll smoke pretty much whatever someone gives me but I buy what I like and so should you :)

Me too...unless it's a Kuba Kuba. ;) :r

The Poet
08-12-2018, 01:50 PM
Me too...unless it's a Kuba Kuba. ;) :r

Anybody got some Phillies Grape they can spare for Tom?

Tio Gato
08-12-2018, 03:52 PM
If flavored cigars and your thing try Trader Jacks Kickin' cigars. Cheap with a spiced rum flavor. It's surprisingly good for a flavored smoke. Acids just don't do it for me.

hotreds
08-12-2018, 03:52 PM
I remember getting a Kuba Kuba in a sampler. It smelled like Aqua Velva, had no interest in smoking it. Interestingly, some of the troops we support ask for Acids by name! They ain't cheap!

The camaro show
12-14-2018, 06:20 AM
Never had a phillie

Ashcan Bill
12-14-2018, 09:34 AM
Never had a phillie

Consider yourself blessed.

;)