PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Curivari & RoMa Craft

BeerAdvocate
06-14-2018, 07:36 AM
I have been out of cigars for few years so I have spent the last few days "researching" what new brands have released that I have not tried. I have read several great reviews on Curivari and RoMa Craft and was curious what everyone here thought of them and what might be the best ones to try and that I can easily find. Thanks

kelmac07
06-14-2018, 07:38 AM
RoMa Craft...You can't go wrong with anything in the Cromagnon line. :2

Chainsaw13
06-14-2018, 08:28 AM
RoMa Craft...You can't go wrong with anything in the Cromagnon line. :2

Agreed. I also like their Intemperance line, especially with the Brazilian wrapper.

Beagleone
06-14-2018, 08:38 AM
Curivari is an interesting brand. Nicaragua puros, but done to mimic Cuban styles. For the price point, they are a good starting point.

RoMa Craft are good, but are hit or miss with me.

Tio Gato
06-14-2018, 12:01 PM
I like Curivari. For the price I love 'em. They can be had inexpensively, try them you may like them.:2

BeerAdvocate
06-14-2018, 01:15 PM
I like Curivari. For the price I love 'em. They can be had inexpensively, try them you may like them.:2

Where is a good place to purchase them online?
My BM sucks and mostly carries RockyPatel. Probably never heard of Curivari

Chainsaw13
06-14-2018, 01:29 PM
Where is a good place to purchase them online?
My BM sucks and mostly carries RockyPatel. Probably never heard of Curivari

Cigars International has some.

Porch Dweller
06-14-2018, 01:31 PM
I've never had a bad cigar from either Curivari or RoMa.

hammondc
06-14-2018, 04:54 PM
I made a post about Curivari a few weeks ago. I am absolutely obsessed with their offerings right now. They are all just fantastic.

RevSmoke
06-14-2018, 05:25 PM
I like the RomaCroft Intemperance, but the other lines were OK, or worse.

As for Curivari, I have not had one yet which I did not enjoy thoroughly. They can be had at Atlantic and CI has a few lines as well.

Now remember, you have people here giving differing opinions. I would disagree with Mac, I was not much of a fan of the Cromagnon line - but he loves them.

You have to smoke what your tastebuds enjoy, so try a few of them from each line.

peace of the Lord be with you.