PDA

View Full Version : PLAYOFFS: Ravens vs. Dolphins

MikeyC
01-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Anyone else watching this game? The 'Fins don't look too good today which is fine by me. I've decided to root for the Ravens. Being a Pats fan I hate the 'Fins. Also, being a UM alumni I love the Ravens as they play many of my fellow alumni like Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Willis McGahee, and Tavares Gooden.

Go Ravens!!

taltos
01-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Nice to see the fish get crushed. Hopefully next week the Titans will crush the Ravens. I hate them also because Ray Lewis should be in jail rather than playing football. Would like to see the Titans go all the way.:ss

ashmaster
01-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Nice to see the fish get crushed.:ss

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!!

atlharp
01-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Anyone else watching this game? The 'Fins don't look too good today which is fine by me. I've decided to root for the Ravens. Being a Pats fan I hate the 'Fins. Also, being a UM alumni I love the Ravens as they play many of my fellow alumni like Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Willis McGahee, and Tavares Gooden.

Go Ravens!!

The fins look horrible. The reality is that the Dolphins were a solid regular season team, but do not have the skills nor the ability to last the playoffs (This was much the same as the Colts for this year). The Ravens look damn good and have that type of defense that you dread facing. Flacco did a great job of getting the ball out and McGahee ran great. Tennessee and the Steelers need to keep their eyes open, The Ravens are serious contenders...............well that is if they can stay out of jail. (Sorry Alladin- I couldn't resist!) :D

ATL

icehog3
01-04-2009, 01:58 PM
I too am watching Florida lose.....

as in the Panthers to the Habs. No dog in the football fight, so I skipped it.

MikeyC
01-04-2009, 02:17 PM
I too am watching Florida lose.....

as in the Panthers to the Habs. No dog in the football fight, so I skipped it.

I thought the NHL shut down years ago. :r

On a serious note I understand the Bruins are on FIRE. I haven't watched one of their games in years and unlike with the Celtics now that they're good I still don't plan on watching. It truly is a GREAT time to be a Boston sports fan. :tu

Nice to see the fish get squished. Hopefully next week the Titans will crush the Ravens. I hate them also because Ray Lewis should be in jail rather than playing football. Would like to see the Titans go all the way.:ss

I fixed it for ya Paul. ;)

The fins look horrible. The reality is that the Dolphins were a solid regular season team, but do not have the skills nor the ability to last the playoffs (This was much the same as the Colts for this year). The Ravens look damn good and have that type of defense that you dread facing. Flacco did a great job of getting the ball out and McGahee ran great. Tennessee and the Steelers need to keep their eyes open, The Ravens are serious contenders...............well that is if they can stay out of jail. (Sorry Alladin- I couldn't resist!) :D

ATL

I agree. The Fins over achieved this year much like the Patriots and Colts. I say this about the Pats and Dolts because both teams (the Pats much more so) were fairly injury plagued all year. The Fins staff did an EXCELLENT job of working with the limited talent they have and got them to the top of the AFC East, but in the playoffs you can't get by with smoke and mirrors (a/k/a the Wildcat offense).

King James
01-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Glad the Ravens won, something I've never really said before. Just wanted the Dolphins to lose for beating the Jets

JE3146
01-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Glad the Ravens won, something I've never really said before. Just wanted the Dolphins to lose for beating the Jets

Amen to that!

Made in Dade
01-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Go Ravens!!

Being a Miami fan I hate the Pats. Atleast we agree It's all about the U

silentjon
01-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Being a Miami fan I hate the Pats. Atleast we agree It's all about the U

Since the Redskins didn't make it, I hope the Ravens win it because some of my favorite Hurricanes play for them. Ed Reed is simply awesome.

MadAl
01-05-2009, 08:06 AM
Tough loss for the Fins, they look like the typical team that hasn't had playoff experience.

Mark C
01-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Also, being a UM alumni I love the Ravens as they play many of my fellow alumni like Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Willis McGahee, and Tavares Gooden.

Go Ravens!!

I'm generally torn between my desire to support the hometown team, and my dislike of all things from 'The U'. Especially McGahee, since I cussed him so many times during the VT/Miami games.

Aladdin Sane
01-05-2009, 03:40 PM

ATL

You son of a ..... ;) :D

Genetic Defect
01-05-2009, 03:44 PM

Amen to that!

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/images/smilies2/loser.gif