PDA

View Full Version : What are you snuffing?

MajorCaptSilly
01-02-2009, 07:37 PM
I know I can't be the only nasal snuff user here.

I'm enjoying Samuel Gawith Banana tonight. It is fantastic!

MCS

j-easy
01-02-2009, 07:51 PM
ive heard about it and always wanted to try it, is there a good online site that sells it?

replicant_argent
01-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Banana? Who's a thunk....

A little Bespoke Christmas Joy today.. A cellar of about 8 or 10 snuffs here.

replicant_argent
01-02-2009, 07:58 PM
ive heard about it and always wanted to try it, is there a good online site that sells it?

http://www.marscigars.com/

Their CC acceptance had a glitch for a few months, but they have a great selection, great pricing, and good service.

j-easy
01-02-2009, 08:06 PM
what type would you recommend for the first time?
thanks

MajorCaptSilly
01-02-2009, 08:09 PM
what type would you recommend for the first time?
thanks

A lot of folks recommend the mentholated snuffs for first timers. I figure a cigar smoker would like something more natural. Send me your address and I'll send you some samples to try.

MCS

MajorCaptSilly
01-02-2009, 08:10 PM
http://www.marscigars.com/

Their CC acceptance had a glitch for a few months, but they have a great selection, great pricing, and good service.

Yep! Mike at Mars is very good. I have an order of Toque coming from over seas then noticed he sold it too!

MCS

MajorCaptSilly
01-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Banana? Who's a thunk....

A little Bespoke Christmas Joy today.. A cellar of about 8 or 10 snuffs here.

I love all the Bespoke stuff. Gin & Tonic is my favorite.

MCS

j-easy
01-02-2009, 08:15 PM
A lot of folks recommend the mentholated snuffs for first timers. I figure a cigar smoker would like something more natural. Send me your address and I'll send you some samples to try.

MCS

pm sent, thank you

Starscream
01-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Not familiar with nasal snuff. I looked up a how to site and it desscribed it as similar to snorting cocaine. Is this similar or way off base? Never used nasal snuff but very interested.

MajorCaptSilly
01-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Not familiar with nasal snuff. I looked up a how to site and it desscribed it as similar to snorting cocaine. Is this similar or way off base? Never used nasal snuff but very interested.

It actually is very similar to cocaine snorting. However, nasal snuff came before cocaine so, cocaine snorting is like snuffing! Nasal snuff gives you an immediate nicotine rush like nothing else. There are a wide range of flavors much like pipe tobacco. It's also really enjoyable for me to have some snuff before smoking a cigar. It enhances the experience.

MCS

Starscream
01-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Does it coat your lungs or just coat the inside of your nostrils? Snuff use before a cigar would probably change the whole flavor profile. Cool.

MajorCaptSilly
01-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Does it coat your lungs or just coat the inside of your nostrils? Snuff use before a cigar would probably change the whole flavor profile. Cool.

You have to snort pretty hard to even get it in your throat. The lungs are safe!

MCS

Starscream
01-02-2009, 09:28 PM
You have to snort pretty hard to even get it in your throat. The lungs are safe!

MCS
:tu

Well there's another slope I'll have to test out:mad:

:D

Starscream
01-02-2009, 09:29 PM
American snuff is nasal also? Or is it oral?

MajorCaptSilly
01-03-2009, 12:19 PM
American snuff is nasal also? Or is it oral?

Andy,

Most of the stuff you see at the gas station, etc is oral snuff. You can find some American nasal snuff at a few drugstores, supermarkets, etc but not very often anymore. Mars Cigars mentioned earlier in the thread carries about 15 different brands of the nasal snuff. American snuff is drier and usually more potent than the European stuff.

MCS

Starscream
01-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Andy,

Most of the stuff you see at the gas station, etc is oral snuff. You can find some American nasal snuff at a few drugstores, supermarkets, etc but not very often anymore. Mars Cigars mentioned earlier in the thread carries about 15 different brands of the nasal snuff. American snuff is drier and usually more potent than the European stuff.

MCS

The American snuff at MarsCigars is what I was looking at. Thanks.

Ace$nyper
01-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Never even heard of this, cool to learn :)

shvictor
01-03-2009, 02:15 PM
I usually snuff gold paint, but thats just me. :D

Starscream
01-03-2009, 02:25 PM
I usually snuff gold paint, but thats just me. :D

How's that workin' out for you?

Emjaysmash
01-03-2009, 02:41 PM
I have a tin of W.E. Garrets American Scotch Snuff and Dean's S.P.
I picked up The American Scotch as a n00b (I still am a snuff n00b) and now I love it. Awesome kick, and great flavor!

hurricane6
01-03-2009, 03:10 PM
great, more stuff out there to keep me addicted to nicotine! I guess a new nicotine slope for me to try. last year was the snus slope-crashed and burned!

RHNewfie
01-03-2009, 06:37 PM
This may be moronic but can someone explain snuff to me? I'd like to try snus someday though, the packeted stuff.

Emjaysmash
01-03-2009, 06:43 PM
This may be moronic but can someone explain snuff to me? I'd like to try snus someday though, the packeted stuff.

Nasal Snuff is a dryed, powdered form of tobacco. The user takes a pinch of say tobacco and sniffs it into the nose (ideally it should sit in the middle-front of the nose). There, nicotine is absorbed through the nasal membranes in the nose. These also have pleasant flavors which users can enjoy.

hope that helps :D

Starscream
01-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Nasal Snuff is a dryed, powdered form of tobacco. The user takes a pinch of say tobacco and sniffs it into the nose (ideally it should sit in the middle-front of the nose). There, nicotine is absorbed through the nasal membranes in the nose. These also have pleasant flavors which users can enjoy.

hope that helps :D

Good description. This link may also help:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2246532_use-nasal-snuff.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

MajorCaptSilly
01-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Had some Samuel Gawith Cob Dark for the 1st time today. Very soapy flavor. Not my favorite but will try it again.

MCS

MajorCaptSilly
01-15-2009, 08:20 PM
Been on a Toque Espresso binge for tha last couple days mixed with and occasional sniff of McChrystal's Original & Genuine for a menthol kick.

MCS

PartagasIV
01-15-2009, 09:43 PM
How often does one take snuff (and how much), out of curiosity? Is the nic rush similar to packing a lip?

Emjaysmash
01-15-2009, 10:20 PM
How often does one take snuff (and how much), out of curiosity? Is the nic rush similar to packing a lip?

Some take it 30-40 times a day. Ive never packed a lip so i dunno how it compares.

shilala
01-16-2009, 02:30 AM
When we were kids we used to get "Sniffin Snuff". It only takes a tiny pinch to blow your brains out. It burns your nose, makes your eyes water, and always reminded me of cinnamon. I went through a pile of it and never experienced any nicotine rush to speak of, but it definately opens up the sinuses.
I've got about 30 years of dipping snuff addiction under my belt and I don't get any rush, either.
If I were to compare early instances of cigars, chewing tobacco, dipping snuff, cigarettes and sniffing snuff, the dip and cigars definately hold the "whallop" for me. Sniffing snuff compares to filtered cigarettes, more or less. At least in my experience.
I'm sure there's probably more refined and more powerful sniffing snuff nowadays. The stuff we got when we were kids was in a 2 inch high by maybe 1 1/4" round tin can with a stamped lid if I recall correctly.

adampc22
01-16-2009, 03:27 AM
i use meny meny snuffs i remeber makeing a post on cs ages ago asking if enybody used snuff not one person replyd lol arwell never mind lol gawith apricot is my fav

MajorCaptSilly
01-16-2009, 04:46 AM

Depending on what sort of nasal snuff you're using, you will get quite the rush at the beginning. It usually only lasts a few minutes. The flavor can stay with you for hours. I haven't dipped since I was I was in high school so, I don't remember the nicotine effects of that.

MCS

MajorCaptSilly
01-16-2009, 04:48 AM
When we were kids we used to get "Sniffin Snuff". It only takes a tiny pinch to blow your brains out. It burns your nose, makes your eyes water, and always reminded me of cinnamon. I went through a pile of it and never experienced any nicotine rush to speak of, but it definately opens up the sinuses.
I've got about 30 years of dipping snuff addiction under my belt and I don't get any rush, either.
If I were to compare early instances of cigars, chewing tobacco, dipping snuff, cigarettes and sniffing snuff, the dip and cigars definately hold the "whallop" for me. Sniffing snuff compares to filtered cigarettes, more or less. At least in my experience.
I'm sure there's probably more refined and more powerful sniffing snuff nowadays. The stuff we got when we were kids was in a 2 inch high by maybe 1 1/4" round tin can with a stamped lid if I recall correctly.

I think you might of got a can of American snuff. Some of the American snuff is quite a bit stronger than the European brands.

MCS

Starscream
01-16-2009, 08:29 AM
Waiting for payday. Gonna get some nasal snuff to try.

Emjaysmash
01-16-2009, 08:33 AM
Waiting for payday. Gonna get some nasal snuff to try.

Sweet! Tell us what you got, and how you like it!

DBall
01-16-2009, 09:57 AM
paint, glue... oh, wait... er... um... "snuffing"? Nevermind...:lv

Starscream
01-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Sweet! Tell us what you got, and how you like it!

Thinking about going w/ this, along with some other types too:

http://www.marscigars.com/bespoke-christmasjoy.aspx

adampc22
01-16-2009, 12:15 PM
snuff is tax free were i am its the only tobacco to be cigars and cigs and tobacoo have 360% tax but snuff is tax free its the only tobacco item i can get cheaper than u american guys lol

Emjaysmash
01-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Thinking about going w/ this, along with some other types too:

That looks awesome. Now you can really say, "Hey, this smells like Christmas!!"

adampc22
01-18-2009, 02:54 AM
THIS JUST IN A HAVE A NEW FAV SNUFF lol a few of u will no that a take alot of snuff i am talking to u mj and andrew i have a new fav snuff J&H WILSONS MEDICATED No99 its bloody awsome TRY IT

shilala
01-18-2009, 07:53 AM
I think you might of got a can of American snuff. Some of the American snuff is quite a bit stronger than the European brands.

MCS
Someone broke a can near the gym one time and they called the fire department. Seriously. It was between classes and everyone was sneezing and it had their eyes watering and all the good stuff that goes with it.
If I remember right, it was a pretty righteous speed buzz, which was why us little junkies were hitting it. :hn

Emjaysmash
01-18-2009, 08:16 AM
THIS JUST IN A HAVE A NEW FAV SNUFF lol a few of u will no that a take alot of snuff i am talking to u mj and andrew i have a new fav snuff J&H WILSONS MEDICATED No99 its bloody awsome TRY IT
Lmao. Thanks for the announcement Adam. I'll try to find myself some.

Starscream
01-31-2009, 10:07 PM
Made my purchase today:

GH Whiskey
Bespoke Gin and Tonic
Bespoke Christmas Joy
Dutch Windmill Mentholin
Dutch Windmill Chocolate Creme

Also got a pipe, a cigar sampler, and a tin of Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader.
I wanted to try some Toque brands, but Marscigars was out of stock.

weasel
02-01-2009, 04:28 AM
At the moment I'm working my way through a tin of "Crumbs of Comfort".

It's made by Wilsons of Sharrow, and has a spearmint, rather than methol flavour.

kzm007
02-01-2009, 04:38 AM
I'm not one to ask favors, but I've never tried this and don't want to pay shipping on something I don't like. Would someone be interested in selling me a small sample?

On a thread-related note, I've heard the area between your thumb and finger, that flap of skin, called a snuffbox; I assume you set the pinch there, and raise it to your nose to snort it?

Fascinating stuff, tobacco. Pipes, cigars, cigarettes, chew, rope, snuff, snus...very versatile.

Kegan

Mugen910
02-02-2009, 11:41 AM
toque chocolate/grapefruit/original...thanks Erik!

Starscream
02-02-2009, 04:13 PM
toque chocolate/grapefruit/original...thanks Erik!

So what do you think about snuff, Bao?

Starscream
02-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Still waiting on my shipment to arrive.:( I'm anxious to try this stuff out.

Starscream
02-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Bespoke Gin and Tonic.
Was a rush the first attempt. Then I figured out not to inhale so hard. Not bad.
Doesn't remind me of Christmas, though.

Mugen910
02-05-2009, 01:53 PM
So what do you think about snuff, Bao?

Chit..sorry andy...didn't realize you asked me a question here...I like it since it was free from Erik (BigE610) but Adampc says that there is much better stuff out there. I am curious as to what or how much better this stuff is and the change in quality.

Nick
02-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Never do nasal snuff, dip tobacco once in awhile. I had no idea nasal snuff was used like cocaine.

MajorCaptSilly
02-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Chit..sorry andy...didn't realize you asked me a question here...I like it since it was free from Erik (BigE610) but Adampc says that there is much better stuff out there. I am curious as to what or how much better this stuff is and the change in quality.

Toque is very good quality. I've had just bout everything and Toque is up there with the best of them.

MCS

Mugen910
02-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Toque is very good quality. I've had just bout everything and Toque is up there with the best of them.

MCS

Well then it's good to that I'm not snuffing crapola chocolate and grapefruit flavored! :D

replicant_argent
02-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Well then it's good to that I'm not snuffing crapola chocolate and grapefruit flavored! :D

What about peanut butter?

Starscream
02-05-2009, 07:10 PM

MCS

I just tried the Toque Blueberry. Maybe it's because I've tried 5 out of 6 flavors of snuff in the last 4 hours, but it didn't have much flavor. I love the Bespoke Christmas Joy and the Dutch Windmill Chocolate Creme.

BTW, is it normal for the flavor to last not much longer than 20 minutes? I don't want to OD on snuff after one night.:D

I'm probably gonna start annoying the crap out of you guys with Newb snuff questions. Cello on or Cello off? Punch or V-cut? :D

acruce
02-05-2009, 07:22 PM
I know I can't be the only nasal snuff user here.

I'm enjoying Samuel Gawith Banana tonight. It is fantastic!

MCS

What exactly is nasal snuff.

Starscream
02-05-2009, 07:25 PM
What exactly is nasal snuff.
Here is a site that carries different brands of nasal snuff:

http://www.marscigars.com/nasalsnuff.aspx

Here is a site that explains how to use nasal snuff:

http://www.ehow.com/how_2246532_use-nasal-snuff.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

MajorCaptSilly
02-05-2009, 07:37 PM
I just tried the Toque Blueberry. Maybe it's because I've tried 5 out of 6 flavors of snuff in the last 4 hours, but it didn't have much flavor. I love the Bespoke Christmas Joy and the Dutch Windmill Chocolate Creme.

BTW, is it normal for the flavor to last not much longer than 20 minutes? I don't want to OD on snuff after one night.:D

I'm probably gonna start annoying the crap out of you guys with Newb snuff questions. Cello on or Cello off? Punch or V-cut? :D

Some snuff will last a few minutes and some will last a few hours. The Dutch Windmill Latakia will stick with you most of the day.

MCS

Starscream
02-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Some snuff will last a few minutes and some will last a few hours. The Dutch Windmill Latakia will stick with you most of the day.

MCS

Of the blends I've tried so far, the Bespoke Christmas Joy has last the longest. It reminds me for some reason of Colonial Williamsburg.

Starscream
02-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Dutch Windmill Mentholin. Longlasting.:tu

Mugen910
02-06-2009, 01:09 PM
woo hooo toque original baby!

adampc22
02-07-2009, 12:53 AM
woo hooo toque original baby!

what a snuff to start with lol unny thing is toque original was the first snuff i had

Starscream
02-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Dutch Windmill Chocolate Creme

Starscream
02-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Toque Blueberry. Where the hell's the blueberry?

Mugen910
02-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Toque Blueberry. Where the hell's the blueberry?

:confused: but sometimes when I take the chocolate I think everyone around me smells yummy! :r

Starscream
02-08-2009, 08:21 PM
:confused: but sometimes when I take the chocolate I think everyone around me smells yummy! :r

Now I can't detect any blueberry, but Chocolate is very detectable.

TomHagen
02-09-2009, 09:18 PM
I have tried lots of snuffs before, but really no idea which brands, quality etc. I have had strawberry, minty, tobacco-y... so here's the question:

Which snuff is gives the most familiar 'cigar' or 'inside a humidor' smell?
Or even like the first time you walked into a cedar walk-in Humidor?

Might be a silly question, but hey, we probably all really like those smells!!

I just discovered a B&M (where I drive about once every 2 months) has a nice, rather large snuff selection... any recommendations?

Thanks

MajorCaptSilly
02-10-2009, 05:04 AM
I have tried lots of snuffs before, but really no idea which brands, quality etc. I have had strawberry, minty, tobacco-y... so here's the question:

Which snuff is gives the most familiar 'cigar' or 'inside a humidor' smell?
Or even like the first time you walked into a cedar walk-in Humidor?

Might be a silly question, but hey, we probably all really like those smells!!

I just discovered a B&M (where I drive about once every 2 months) has a nice, rather large snuff selection... any recommendations?

Thanks

Samuel Gawith Kendall Brown.

MCS

Starscream
02-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Kendal Whisky
It packs a hell of a wallup!

G G
02-16-2009, 06:40 PM
I have some Husky longcut wintergreen, but not up my nose.

Starscream
03-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Toque Blueberry

Starscream
11-23-2009, 06:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7YZ9RRLC_M&feature=related
Not a bad video on snuff and snuffboxes.

Emjaysmash
11-23-2009, 08:49 PM
W.E Garrets American Scotch Snuff. It the only tin of snuff I have. I need to find some more variety.

Silound
11-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Bwah! Tried some of that stuff at the IPCPR show this year and all it did was make me sneeze for a couple hours.

The Mojito sucked too, but the girl working the counter was cute though! :)

Starscream
11-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Bespoke Christmas Joy
Still reminds me of Colonial Williamsburg for some reason. Maybe its the spice smells in all of the old shops.

Emjaysmash
11-24-2009, 07:34 PM
Bespoke Christmas Joy
Still reminds me of Colonial Williamsburg for some reason. Maybe its the spice smells in all of the old shops.

Where do you find this stuff? I kinda want to find a snuff that smells like Christmas!

Starscream
11-24-2009, 07:36 PM
Where do you find this stuff? I kinda want to find a snuff that smells like Christmas!

Emjaysmash
12-09-2009, 01:10 PM
More W.E. Garrets American Scotch.
Planning on buying some more variety soon.

Starscream
12-17-2009, 06:20 PM
Kendal Whisky

TheBeard
12-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Dholakia Swiss Chocolate. Thank you, Tanith ^_^

TheBeard
12-28-2009, 02:18 PM
Blast Snuff Wine and Cheese. Extremely disappointing :(

Emjaysmash
12-28-2009, 02:21 PM

:pu

TheBeard
12-29-2009, 08:45 AM

I tossed it in my order because it seemed odd enough that I needed to try it. I was expecting the worst. What I got, however, basically just smelled like tobacco. They may have wafted some red wine over it, but that's about it.

It couldn't even live up to my low expectations. tsk.

Emjaysmash
12-29-2009, 08:47 AM
I tossed it in my order because it seemed odd enough that I needed to try it. I was expecting the worst. What I got, however, basically just smelled like tobacco. They may have wafted some red wine over it, but that's about it.

It couldn't even live up to my low expectations. tsk.

Wow. well atleast it didn't smell like old moldy cheese... I would've been happy if it only smelled like tobacco! lol

At least you took one for the team, I wouldnt of even thought of buying, much less trying some.

TheBeard
12-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Wow. well atleast it didn't smell like old moldy cheese... I would've been happy if it only smelled like tobacco! lol

At least you took one for the team, I wouldnt of even thought of buying, much less trying some.

I can be crazy like that :banger

TheBeard
01-19-2010, 04:17 PM
Toque Absinthe.

Starscream
01-20-2010, 06:44 AM
Bespoke Gin and Tonic

Emjaysmash
01-21-2010, 03:59 PM
More Garrets American Scotch.

I just took a jump down the snuff slope... I bought:
Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast 25g ,
Samuel Gawith Kendall Brown Original 10g,
Latakia Ao 1860 25g, and
Samuel Gawith Irish D Original, along with a smash box.

Mad Scientist
01-22-2010, 12:15 AM
So, when you blow your nose is it all brown and nasty looking then? I mean, does this stuff accumulate in your sinuses?

adampc22
01-22-2010, 03:40 AM
So, when you blow your nose is it all brown and nasty looking then? I mean, does this stuff accumulate in your sinuses?

well it depends alil bit wont but if u take it like me 50 times aday for 8 years it does start to get abit ''ikky'' when u sneeze lol

Starscream
01-22-2010, 05:53 AM

I don't use it much, but when I do...
It gets all nasty when you blow your nose, but it doesn't get into your sinus cavities. You don't get snuff that far back in your nose unless you snort it like cocaine.

Emjaysmash
01-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Dean swift SP and Garrets american scotch

Emjaysmash
01-25-2010, 01:45 PM
SG Kendal Brown Original

Here's a pic of my pick ups today:

http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm398/Emjaysmash/snuff1.jpg

The snuff in the smash box is a free sample of Navy Sweet.

wrench turner 85
01-25-2010, 02:59 PM
I like snuff. I like to take it before bed. :dr

wrench turner 85
01-25-2010, 05:11 PM

:tpd: :pu

wrench turner 85
01-25-2010, 05:14 PM
well it depends alil bit wont but if u take it like me 50 times aday for 8 years it does start to get abit ''ikky'' when u sneeze lol

damm so do you use like a tin a day?

Emjaysmash
01-25-2010, 05:15 PM
I like snuff. I like to take it before bed. :dr

What type of snuff do you take before bed?

wrench turner 85
01-25-2010, 05:36 PM
What type of snuff do you take before bed?

I'm a snuff noob so the only 2 Ive tryed are gletscher prise and ozona orange from poschl's. I like snuff but it just doesnt stay with me that long. is it what Im snuffing or just me?????

Starscream
01-26-2010, 06:56 AM
I'm a snuff noob so the only 2 Ive tryed are gletscher prise and ozona orange from poschl's. I like snuff but it just doesnt stay with me that long. is it what Im snuffing or just me?????

It doesn't stay all that long with me either. MCS says it can last a few hours for him, but I can't get it to stay with me more than 15 minutes for me.

wrench turner 85
01-26-2010, 11:15 AM
It doesn't stay all that long with me either. MCS says it can last a few hours for him, but I can't get it to stay with me more than 15 minutes for me.

sometimes I can get it to stay about an hr. but most of the times I'm like you 15-20 mins tops

Emjaysmash
01-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Took a mix of W.E. Garrets American Scooch and Latakia Ao 1860. It's a bit weird, I am coming over a cold and I cant smell the snuff except when I walk outside in the freezing cold...

on a completely different note, if anyone has any suggestion for a snuff like W.E. Garrets American Scotch, but much moister, let me know.

wrench turner 85
01-26-2010, 03:27 PM
I'm a snuff noob, where are some good places ya'll geting your snuff?

Emjaysmash
01-26-2010, 03:31 PM

I bought mine from NicotineRush.com. Very good customer service!

Emjaysmash
01-31-2010, 07:07 PM
Navy Sweet

Starscream
01-31-2010, 08:27 PM

http://www.marscigars.com/nasalsnuff.aspx

Zanaspus
02-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Just got an order from 4noggins and sniffed my first snuff in 25 years. G&H Dry Orange.

All I'm wondering now is why did I ever abandon the stuff in the first place. :tu

Scottw
02-03-2010, 12:10 PM
never tried snuff before, what does it do? Does it take the edge off a cigar craving? I'm interested but not sure what the deal is with it. Sorry, I didn't read this entire thread so I don't know if this was discussed.

Zanaspus
02-03-2010, 12:13 PM
never tried snuff before, what does it do? Does it take the edge off a cigar craving? I'm interested but not sure what the deal is with it. Sorry, I didn't read this entire thread so I don't know if this was discussed.

Provides a wonderful smell and a nic kick to take the edge off of any craving this side of sex. :tu

Scottw
02-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Provides a wonderful smell and a nic kick to take the edge off of any craving this side of sex. :tu

OK............I'm interested. I don't like taking smoke breaks during work as I am in sales and when you are not on the phone, you're unemployed. I also was dipping but trying to talk to client's all day with a lip full and spitting and trying not to swallow baccy juice is a pain in the ass. Sounds like this might be a decent alternative. One other thing to blow cash on I guess.

68TriShield
02-03-2010, 12:30 PM
OK............I'm interested. I don't like taking smoke breaks during work as I am in sales and when you are not on the phone, you're unemployed. I also was dipping but trying to talk to client's all day with a lip full and spitting and trying not to swallow baccy juice is a pain in the ass. Sounds like this might be a decent alternative. One other thing to blow cash on I guess.

The nicotene hit will last a couple hours at least.It is pulverized tobacco.

Emjaysmash
02-03-2010, 12:30 PM

Its much cheaper, as well.

DrDubzz
02-21-2010, 08:13 PM
bought some Gawith Apricot yesterday, pretty good stuff, never snuffed before, but I thought what the heck, I'll try it out

Emjaysmash
02-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Had some Dean Swift Best S.P.

replicant_argent
02-21-2010, 09:57 PM
a little Latakia AP today.

Emjaysmash
02-21-2010, 10:01 PM
a little Latakia AP today.

Is that the Latakia Ao 1860 by De Kraglinse(?) If so, I love that snuff!

DrDubzz
02-24-2010, 10:09 PM
I just ordered 7 tins/can etc of snuff from nicotine rush, I hope he ships em out tomorrow before he leave town. I'm looking forward to trying them out

Emjaysmash
02-24-2010, 11:13 PM
I just ordered 7 tins/can etc of snuff from nicotine rush, I hope he ships em out tomorrow before he leave town. I'm looking forward to trying them out

Ooooo, what;d you get???

replicant_argent
02-25-2010, 08:01 AM
Is that the Latakia Ao 1860 by De Kraglinse(?) If so, I love that snuff!

They are different, each pretty good though. They have all the versions at Mars.

the Latakia a/p is "Snuff based on the Latakia Ao 1860 scented with the scent of pineforests."

They also have the Latakia Peppermint, which is "Snuff based on the Latakia Ao 1860 and scented with peppermint and eucalyptus oil." also delicious.

Scottw
02-25-2010, 08:12 AM
Anyone interested in selling a small sampler of snuff? I like the sound of the "Christmas-y" one and anything that smells of a humidor and cigars, whisky, etc. If possible, I'd appreciate it.

DrDubzz
02-25-2010, 08:36 AM
Ooooo, what;d you get???

Toque - Coke and Christmas Pudding
Poschl - President and Packard Club
Bernards - Jubilaums and Zwiefacher
Dholakia - Swiss Chocolate

all in the 7-10g size, plus (I ordered from nicotinerush) they threw in a sample of Wilsons Irish DH Toast. I'm looking forward to trying them out, they should arrive early next week

LasciviousXXX
03-01-2010, 05:27 PM
Another newb to the world of snuff. Recently ordered a few tins from Nicotine Rush.

2 tins of Poschl Apricot
1 tin of McChrystal's Mild Lemon
1 tin of Toque Natural
1 tin of Wilson's Crumbs of Comfort

I figured I'd try a variety :)

MajorCaptSilly
03-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Another newb to the world of snuff. Recently ordered a few tins from Nicotine Rush.

2 tins of Poschl Apricot
1 tin of McChrystal's Mild Lemon
1 tin of Toque Natural
1 tin of Wilson's Crumbs of Comfort

I figured I'd try a variety :)

Hope you enjoy it! I certainly do. The Toque Natural is my favorite of the bunch.

MCS

LasciviousXXX
03-01-2010, 09:19 PM

I received some recommendations from another thread and thought I'd give it a go. Sounds like a great little enjoyment. I'll let you know what I think.

Any other suggestions?

MajorCaptSilly
03-02-2010, 05:19 AM

I received some recommendations from another thread and thought I'd give it a go. Sounds like a great little enjoyment. I'll let you know what I think.

Any other suggestions?

Fribourg & Treyer - Old Paris & High Dry Toast if you can find it
McChrystals - Original & Smoker's Blend
Toque - Espresso
Wilson's - Kendall Brown

MCS

LasciviousXXX
03-02-2010, 07:49 AM

Thanks for the recommendations bro! Much appreciated.

Emjaysmash
03-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Snuffing W.E. Garrets and Latakia 1860 tonight. It smells like my head was stuck into a bonfire/ BBQ, and I love it.

Emjaysmash
03-05-2010, 09:11 AM
More Latakia 1860. I love this snuff

Scottw
03-05-2010, 09:21 AM
hittin the jasmine scented one from MCS. Last night it was Christmas Joy!

Emjaysmash
03-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Mixture of about 97% Latakia 1860, 2% W.E. Garrets, and 1% S.G. Irish D Original. Cant smell the Irish D at all, and over all it smells basically like Latakia 1860, except with a bit of a BBQ flavor towards the end.

LasciviousXXX
03-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Currently Toque Natural :tu

Emjaysmash
03-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Currently Toque Natural :tu

What do you tihnk of it?

LasciviousXXX
03-10-2010, 12:12 PM
I like it quite a bit actually. It has a deeper tobacco flavor than the few I've tried so far. Its the Robaina of all the snuffs I've tried :r So far my favorite is Wilson's Crumbs of Comfort.

Currently snuffing some Dr. Rumney's Exclusive. Not a fan.

Scottw
03-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Gawith Whisky

MajorCaptSilly
03-10-2010, 04:12 PM
I like it quite a bit actually. It has a deeper tobacco flavor than the few I've tried so far. Its the Robaina of all the snuffs I've tried :r So far my favorite is Wilson's Crumbs of Comfort.

Currently snuffing some Dr. Rumney's Exclusive. Not a fan.

My opinion is the Toque Natrual is the best of the whole Toque line. I haven't had Crumbs of Comfort for ages. I may have to place an order soon.

MCS

Emjaysmash
04-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Latakia Ao 1860. man my nostils burn!

Starscream
06-21-2010, 05:56 PM
Just a heads up that Mars Cigars will no longer be selling nasal snuff after the 28th of this month due to some type of new law. I just made a decent sized order today. If you've never tried nasal snuff or are a Mars Cigars customer, order quickly. www.marscigars.com

I put in an order today for:

Dean Swift Peppermint
F&T High Dry Toast
GH Kendal Brown
Dholakia Medicated
Toque Peanut Butter

Emjaysmash
06-21-2010, 06:04 PM
I don't use my snuff as much as I used to, now that summer is great for smoking! I'm also getting bored with my selection, so it looks like I need to expand as well.

Aw hell, while I sat here typing this I decided I'd have a pinch of Navy Sweet.

Starscream
06-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Anybody know anything about this law that is going to prevent Mars Cigars from selling nasal snuff? Is it the flavored tobacco law that was passed last year?

replicant_argent
06-21-2010, 07:45 PM
I loved getting snuff from Mars. Very sad that the Nannies have forced part of their business into the toilet.
I made an order for a "few" items.
Packards Club
Gletscherprise
Bespoke- Stephan's Tipple
Dutch Windmill- Latakia Ao1860
Dutch Windmill: Latakia- PEPPERMINT
Ozona Orange
Wilsons of Sharrows- Tangerine
Toque- Expresso
Toque- Peanut Butter
Toque- Christmas Pudding

a little annoyed I missed the Latakia A/P... one of my favorites.

Emjaysmash
06-22-2010, 11:26 AM
Havin some Dean Swift Best S.P.

treatneggy
06-24-2010, 02:57 PM
Anybody know anything about this law that is going to prevent Mars Cigars from selling nasal snuff? Is it the flavored tobacco law that was passed last year?

Partly, but I believe it is mostly due to PACT, which forbids selling cigs and smokeless tobacco though the USPS and requires all retailers to collect all state and local taxes for the locality in which the purchaser is located. Most online retailers are just shutting up shop rather than filling out the tax forms for each state they wish to do business in.

There has been a lot of talk about this on snuson.com and snuffhouse.org due to a lot of snuff and snus being shut out of the US market.

Oh...
I am currently snuffing WE Garrett with a pris of LD while at work.

Starscream
06-24-2010, 04:40 PM
Partly, but I believe it is mostly due to PACT, which forbids selling cigs and smokeless tobacco though the USPS and requires all retailers to collect all state and local taxes for the locality in which the purchaser is located. Most online retailers are just shutting up shop rather than filling out the tax forms for each state they wish to do business in.

There has been a lot of talk about this on snuson.com and snuffhouse.org due to a lot of snuff and snus being shut out of the US market.

Oh...
I am currently snuffing WE Garrett with a pris of LD while at work.

I remember someone who represented Toque snuff on here in the past. Can we still order online from Toque? That would be great if we can, but it sucks that I won't have access to other snuff brands. I don't know of any other website that sells nasal snuff other than www.marscigars.com.

Starscream
06-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Anybody got some Toque Quit or Toque Cola that they are willing to part with or know somewhere that has it in stock? I'd love to get a hold of both types, but www.marscigars.com is out of stock.

treatneggy
06-24-2010, 06:17 PM
I remember someone who represented Toque snuff on here in the past. Can we still order online from Toque? That would be great if we can, but it sucks that I won't have access to other snuff brands. I don't know of any other website that sells nasal snuff other than www.marscigars.com.

You can try contacting him at www.toquesnuff.com, but I don't know if will be able to ship to US due to Royal Mail being handled by USPS.

I know he submitted the required FDA paperwork and www.northerner.com is supposedly going to be the US retail agent once he gets FDA approval.

http://www.snuson.com/forum/showthread.php?15968-Toque-registered-with-the-FDA

How this plays out with the other European and Indian snuffs remains to be seen.

Emjaysmash
06-24-2010, 08:17 PM

Nicotinerush.com sells snuff. I would assume they have all their paperwork in line as smokeless tobacco is all they sell.

Emjaysmash
06-25-2010, 06:10 PM
Dean Swift S.P.

Starscream
06-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Package came in. Made one more order as today is the 28th (supposed cuttoff date to order nasal snuff from mars cigars). Gonna have some fun with this order.:)

Emjaysmash
10-29-2010, 09:11 AM
Well Gentemen, time to break out those tins, boxes, and bullets and have a pinch or two!

Snuff is really a seasonal hobby for me. Once it gets too cold out to smoke, I usually pinch.

Today is opening-day for snuff season for me, and while I don't have a large variety, I usually stick with my old sidekick, a mix of Latakia Ao 1860 and W.E. Garrets Scotch Snuff. I'm still looking for a good name to call this blend.

Anywho, Happy Halloween, and Happy Snuffing!

Thammy
10-29-2010, 08:03 PM
I currently have Mchrystals "super mint" snuff. When I first tried this stuff I was blown away. Too bad in Canada it is near impossible to find minus the internet. I like using snuff during board game sessions as the other players around me are not quite into smoking. It comes in handy alot. Replaced dipping tobacco in that regard.

Emjaysmash
10-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Little bit of Navy Sweet this morning.

pektel
10-30-2010, 09:31 AM
Now this was a fun hobby. For some reason, I stopped using snuff about 10 years ago. Looks like I'll have to buy a tin or 2 for these cold months. Great idea! :D

Emjaysmash
10-30-2010, 09:36 AM
Now this was a fun hobby. For some reason, I stopped using snuff about 10 years ago. Looks like I'll have to buy a tin or 2 for these cold months. Great idea! :D

I had stopped for the summer season, mostly because I lost interest, but once winter came back I went back to snuffing!

Madwolf
11-13-2010, 12:53 AM
Swastik Chaap Snuff... its a unsented but mentholated snuff from india, and my god its good. Also by accident i ordered over a kilo of it, so Im glad i like it lol

Emjaysmash
01-16-2011, 07:30 PM
Dean Swift S.P. tonight.

Whipper Snapper
01-16-2011, 09:28 PM
I don't snuff... but I do snus.

Bill86
01-16-2011, 09:31 PM
I don't snuff... but I do snus.

General White right now for me, I got a can of Original I'll try tomorrow.

Whipper Snapper
01-16-2011, 09:50 PM
I've tried some of General's stuff. Pretty good. But I usually just grab a can of camel frost. Best cheap tobacco product I've had.

Emjaysmash
01-16-2011, 10:14 PM

General White right now for me, I got a can of Original I'll try tomorrow.

I've tried some of General's stuff. Pretty good. But I usually just grab a can of camel frost. Best cheap tobacco product I've had.

there is a "what are you snusing" thread here: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38990&highlight=snusing

Whipper Snapper
01-16-2011, 10:43 PM
there is a "what are you snusing" thread here: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38990&highlight=snusing

This board has everything.

Starscream
01-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Dholakia Wow Apple Pie

Emjaysmash
01-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Dholakia Wow Apple Pie

Does it smell like apple pie?

replicant_argent
01-19-2011, 06:46 PM
Cola snuff this week.

Starscream
01-19-2011, 07:18 PM
Does it smell like apple pie?

A little bit. Not quite apple pie, but it's got a sweetness to it. It's pretty enjoyable.:tu

Starscream
01-19-2011, 07:18 PM
Cola snuff this week.

Haven't tried any yet, but it sounds great.

replicant_argent
01-19-2011, 07:20 PM
It is very good, I think. I think I was partaking of the Sam Gawaith.

MajorCaptSilly
01-19-2011, 08:29 PM
It is very good, I think. I think I was partaking of the Sam Gawaith.

I forgot you liked snuff! Your Catch Phrase winnings are on the way and i forgot snuff! Bah!

MCS

MajorCaptSilly
01-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Cola snuff this week.

Love the Cola snuff. Gives more depth to the menthool.

MCS

treatneggy
01-20-2011, 10:34 AM
Lately at work it has just been Navy Scotch. Right now it is Navy sweet.

Starscream
01-20-2011, 10:46 AM
Dholakia Medicated

Emjaysmash
01-22-2011, 01:15 PM
Mix of W.E. Garrets Scotch and Latakia Ao 1890. Trying to get back into the swing of things with snuff, get my nose used to it.

Emjaysmash
01-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Dean Swift S.P.

Starscream
01-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Kendal Jockey Club. Reminds me of a barber shop or maybe some old aftershave. Pretty good.

Emjaysmash
01-27-2011, 03:33 PM
Dean Swift S.P.

This, again.

As soon as I get paid I'll hopefully be looking to trade some cigars for snuff.

MajorCaptSilly
02-19-2011, 09:54 PM
Dholakia Manjul. Good stuff!

MCS

Guitarman-S.T-
02-21-2011, 05:43 PM
F&T Princes all day everyday, Its just so easy on the nose, no irritation Nota!
-If anyone knows of any other snuff with the grind/moisture same as Princes be sure to let me know, I have one hell of a snuff collection for a newbie and alot just destroy my nose/throat etc...

treatneggy
02-22-2011, 09:07 PM
Mixing it up tonight. Earlier had some Poschl Doppelaroma schmalzer, now topping off with some Toque blueberry before bed.

Emjaysmash
03-07-2011, 09:33 AM
More Latakia AO 1890.

Emjaysmash
03-10-2011, 08:41 AM
More Latakia AO 1890.

This. Again. Decided it was time to expand my horizons, so I put in an order at MrSnuff today. Very excited for it to arrive!

Buckeye Jack
03-20-2011, 06:31 PM
So, after reading about nasal snuff more and more, I am curious about trying it. I fell off the cliff with cigars back in 97, pipes about 5 years ago, then with swedish snus about 3 years ago, so i guess this is yet another thing for me to try. I've checked out The mr. snuff site and decided I have no idea where to start so I'm hoping someone here can help me out with a sample of some stuff to try. I can trade cigars or pay, however you prefer. Let me know. Thanks!

Emjaysmash
03-21-2011, 09:24 AM
Having a little McChrystals Original and Genuine today.
Got my order in today as well so I'll be busy!

http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm398/Emjaysmash/snuff.jpg

Emjaysmash
03-28-2011, 04:51 PM
McChrystal's Hopfen Schnupf. nice sort of fruity, hoppy flavor. Definitely need more!

Emjaysmash
03-31-2011, 02:32 PM
Some F&T Bordeaux! good stuff

Buckeye Jack
04-01-2011, 08:24 AM
So I got my order in yesterday. I have a couple of noob questions:

What frequency do you guys use this? Every couple of hours? Till the smell goes away?

Do you generally use one kind in a day to get a good feel of how you like it?

I'm assuming you could intermix flavors and really throw them off and not get an accurate feel for if you like it or not?

Emjaysmash
04-01-2011, 08:32 AM
So I got my order in yesterday. I have a couple of noob questions:

What frequency do you guys use this? Every couple of hours? Till the smell goes away?

Do you generally use one kind in a day to get a good feel of how you like it?

I'm assuming you could intermix flavors and really throw them off and not get an accurate feel for if you like it or not?

responded in the snuff pass thread

Emjaysmash
04-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Little bit of WoS Tom Buck this morning. Very nice SP.

Emjaysmash
05-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Some Chief Bull by Poschl. I really need more of this!

Emjaysmash
05-20-2011, 01:49 PM
Strausbourg by Wilsons of Sharrow. Lemon-y!

Emjaysmash
05-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Chief Bull this morning, now a nice mix of W.E. Garrets Scotch snuff and Latakia AO 1860

Emjaysmash
06-08-2011, 05:34 PM
Enjoying some WoS Rosemary

Starscream
06-09-2011, 01:22 PM
Wow! Apple Pie:tu:tu

Emjaysmash
06-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Nice!
Some G&H Scented KB today.

Emjaysmash
06-29-2011, 07:47 PM
A bit of Latakia Ao 1890 and some McChrystal's O&G

Guitarman-S.T-
06-29-2011, 08:34 PM
Bordeaux Baby!

Emjaysmash
06-29-2011, 08:44 PM
:tu glad u like it!

Emjaysmash
07-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Chief Bull this morning! Good stuff!

designwise1
07-18-2011, 02:26 PM
The windmill snuff from Holland: Latakia/Orange. Dark, strong and guaranteed to make a non-snuffer sneeze! Yum.

Emjaysmash
07-20-2011, 02:05 PM
Some straight W.E. Garrets Scotch snuff.

Emjaysmash
08-31-2011, 08:18 AM
A little Chief Bull to ease myself into wednesday.

Emjaysmash
09-18-2011, 06:07 PM
Sniffing some Wow! Apple Pie and decided to try a little W.E Garrets in my lower lip like they used to do way back in the day. Its...interesting.

Emjaysmash
10-19-2011, 04:29 PM
Mmmm! Chief Bull!

treatneggy
10-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Been trying out some Poschl Koenigsprise and Poschl Gawaith's Apricot I picked up from MrSnuff a couple weeks ago.

mariogolbee
10-20-2011, 12:25 PM
I've been hitting the Wilson's pachouli here and there. I can't stay away from their sandle wood. I usually cram their rose snuff into my nose continuously at night. Lastly, I carry the Gawaith cola with me for convenience when I'm out and about. The rose may be my new favorite, but I wish it lasted a longer.

TheDudeAbides
10-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Poschl Red Bull for me. Haven't had a taste of Copenhagen in a month and a half, snuff is all that's keeping me sane (and married)
-Dude

Emjaysmash
12-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Packard's Club while writing a few final papers and studying Biochem.

Emjaysmash
01-15-2012, 06:59 PM
GH&Co. Scented KB

Emjaysmash
01-25-2012, 01:52 PM
W.E. Garret's American Scotch snuff

Emjaysmash
02-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Poschl's Chief Bull this morning!

Emjaysmash
01-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Last few days have been: Poschl's Chief Bull, GH Kendal Brown Scented, and this morning was W.E. Garrets American Scotch

Commander Quan
02-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Lets bump this back up

Sam G Kendal Brown Original

Commander Quan
02-07-2013, 09:20 AM
McCrystals O&G this morning

Commander Quan
02-09-2013, 09:10 AM
Samuel Gawith Scotch

Commander Quan
02-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Gawith KB Original.

What happened to the rest of the snuffers here?

omowasu
02-12-2013, 06:16 PM
I have a handful of snuff tins coming in with a stogie order. I havent used snuff in a long time, Im looking forward to it.

Commander Quan
02-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Do you know what snuffs you have coming?

omowasu
02-13-2013, 03:55 PM
Do you know what snuffs you have coming?

Hi Derrick, Its a bunch of small 5-10g tins that I picked due to previous recommendations. Here is what I remember:
Wilsons Vanilla
Sam Gawith Cherry
McChrystals Mild Lemon
Sam Gawith Cola
Gawith Hoggarth Sandalwood (I like the sandalwood aroma)
Abraxas Connoisseur Cerise

I think there are a couple others in there... There was a High Dry Toast too.

Commander Quan
02-13-2013, 04:14 PM
Sweet. The only one of those I have tried is the F&T HDT

I've got 20 or so tins coming sometime. I placed an order and 4 of the tins were out of stock, I asked them to hold the order until they are back in.

Commander Quan
02-13-2013, 05:02 PM
Toque Lime Toast

replicant_argent
02-13-2013, 05:27 PM
Where is a decent place to order from since Mars is no longer shipping snuff?

Commander Quan
02-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Everything has to be ordered from overseas since congress banned it's shipment by domestic carriers in the PACT Act

I use MrSnuff.com

Shipping is a b!tch, but Dave usually has some deal going on to save a % off your order or off shipping.

The code FBLIKE takes 10% off the total price before shipping.

omowasu
02-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Sweet. The only one of those I have tried is the F&T HDT

I've got 20 or so tins coming sometime. I placed an order and 4 of the tins were out of stock, I asked them to hold the order until they are back in.

Good stuff! I heard the High Dry Toast was supposed to be superb. The Abraxas was just a delve into something more expensive - not sure if Ill like it.

The last one I had was a Toque Cherry about 2 years ago, which was okay but not my favorite cherry snuff.

Im not big on the mentholated stuff - a small menthol tone is okay for me, some of them out there are like snorting pure peppermint oil!

Ill put up a pic once they all arrive.

Commander Quan
02-14-2013, 10:28 AM
More Lime Toast today.

replicant_argent
02-14-2013, 10:51 AM
Lime toast sounds almost too odd for words.

Commander Quan
02-14-2013, 11:41 AM
It's pretty good. Cheese and Bacon however is an odd one.

omowasu
02-14-2013, 07:22 PM
It's pretty good. Cheese and Bacon however is an odd one.

I saw that Cheese and Bacon Toque. I couldnt pull the trigger on it... Id think the aroma would be sweaty feet and old bacon grease... Cheese itself doesnt smell great!

Commander Quan
02-14-2013, 07:57 PM
The first time i used it i was walking around the house an hour later wondering what stank.

Commander Quan
02-15-2013, 12:24 PM
More Lime Toast

Remo
02-15-2013, 01:25 PM
I think I may have tried snuff once back in high school prior to my addiction to Copenhagen, may have to give it a little try....seems much cheaper than chew :r

Commander Quan
02-16-2013, 12:32 PM
Toque Xmas Pudding

Commander Quan
02-18-2013, 01:12 PM
Toque Raspberry

dwoodward
02-18-2013, 03:48 PM
They don't sell that stuff around here, at least I haven't seen it... I'd be curious to try a little bit... anyone willing to do a trade for sticks of some samples?

omowasu
02-18-2013, 10:12 PM
Toque Raspberry

Ive heard that Toque Raspberry is awesome. I think I have some SG Raspberry coming.

They don't sell that stuff around here, at least I haven't seen it... I'd be curious to try a little bit... anyone willing to do a trade for sticks of some samples?

Mr Snuff has samplers that are very well priced. Id also be happy to order some extra and send them your way next time. This most recent order is shipping with cigars so hopefully it doesnt get stuck!

Commander Quan
02-22-2013, 12:33 PM
I like the scent of the Toque Raspberry, but every time I use it for a full day I fell like something bad is going on in my sinus's. I'm not sure what's going on.

Today is Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Original

omowasu
02-23-2013, 12:07 PM
Wilsons Irish High Toast... good stuff, somewhat sneezy

omowasu
02-25-2013, 10:46 PM
Wilsons Kendal Brown - Loving it, on the must try list if you like perfumed / aromatic snuff. Not at all like the Gawith KB. Reminds me of an incense from years ago.

Commander Quan
02-26-2013, 02:28 PM
More SG Kendal Brown. If only other snuffs where as good as this one.

omowasu
03-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Along the Gawith line, SG Cola. I dig it, very unique and definitely a keeper. It actually causes me to taste cola even though its nasally used.

Commander Quan
03-04-2013, 01:12 PM
McCrystal's O&G

omowasu
03-05-2013, 11:44 PM
WoS Irish High Toast 22 - tastes exactly like maple smoked bacon by a campfire. Just wish it lasted longer, but its a great one.

Commander Quan
03-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Nice!

SG Scotch today

omowasu
03-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Brutons Scotch... its brutal, literally! Wow...

Commander Quan
03-14-2013, 04:03 PM
Lime Toast

omowasu
03-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Wilsons Irish 22
Wilsons Burgundy

Commander Quan
03-22-2013, 11:32 AM
Some GH SP from the order I just got.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/comanderquan/stuff/Snufforder_zpsb931dad8.jpg

Commander Quan
04-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Lots of Tom Buck and GH SP lately.

omowasu
04-06-2013, 11:45 PM
F&T HDT, F&T French Carotte this weekend. Both wonderful snuffs, highly reccomended.

RobR1205
04-06-2013, 11:45 PM
No nasal snuff for me, but really enjoying loose snus and portioned snus now.

omowasu
04-19-2013, 04:02 PM
WoS IHT #22