PDA

View Full Version : St. Petersburgh

ksknnr
02-27-2017, 11:37 AM
I am heading down to St. Pete's in a few months with the wife and kids. I was curious if anyone knew of any cigar friendly bars/lounges I may be able to sneak away to for a while.

Tio Gato
02-27-2017, 02:27 PM
Kevin. Check out yelp or google. I was there a couple weeks ago. I only went to one place. Cigar Republic in Treasure Island. Very small but friendly.
They have a line of cigars made for them in Nica and Costa Rica. Bought a bunch but haven't tried them yet. Certainly look and smell good. They have drinks.

There's a great dive bar about 5 doors away closer to Gulf Blvd. Lana's Place. Friendly people, extremely cheap, and you can smoke. It's not fancy at all, but I felt safe.

Tampa and Ybor City are close. Ybor is an awesome cigar destination. Oh I hope you didn't mean the city in Russia.;) Can't help ya there.

Wharf Rat
02-27-2017, 04:50 PM
You want to go across the bay to Ybor City, check out all the little rolling shops, get Cuban Coffee, eat at the Colombia Restaurant...

ksknnr
03-01-2017, 11:08 AM
thank you gent's I will check out these spots if I can get away from the family for a bit,