PDA

View Full Version : Four Years .. no not that!

AdamJoshua
01-22-2017, 12:06 AM
Hello all! Short and sweet, quit smoking cigs in december when I was on vacation and had the flu for 3 weeks, came home and was shooting craps and something was missing so I grabbed a cigar and .... that was that, I'm toast.

I'm 4 weeks in and already looking at my 3rd humi, I got a 50 count first and thought that would be fine, took 2 days before I was ordering a 100 count thinking, "well that ill be PLENTY", now I'm looking at my 3rd... going with a Daniel Marshall second.

Although seeing all the Vinos people have ... m ... u....s....t .....hold....o...f....f. You all have me drooling and just amazed at your collections, I have already learned so much just creeping a few of the forums that I can tell this is going to be an awesome, fun and educational place.

I'll have to break down and post pics in the humi thread tomorrow (that's how i found ya'all)
Haha it's a hell of a slope and I'm wearing rollerblades!

Rollerblades, more like rocket skis :lr

Wow 4 years, 4 SoCals (coming up) a couple Fall Classics, hundreds of S.H.I.T. herfs, a few bombs here and there and many friends made.

I salute you all

:salute:

jsnake
01-22-2017, 01:13 AM
Think it happens to us all. At one point I must of had 9 humidor sand countless tupperdors.

longknocker
01-22-2017, 03:33 AM
:D:tu:salute:

dijit
01-22-2017, 03:57 AM
Great ride we are on aint it?

Remo
01-22-2017, 06:37 AM
Glad your around Adam :tu here's to another 4.

icehog3
01-22-2017, 10:20 AM
Good to have you here, Adam! :tu :wo

SD Beerman
01-22-2017, 10:29 AM
It's been 4 years?

markem
01-22-2017, 10:32 AM
Glad you are here, Adam.

CigarNut
01-22-2017, 10:41 AM
You are Home. Glad I was able to meet you, Adam!

T.G
01-22-2017, 08:06 PM
And, you have a cool name.

Someday, I want Mark (because he could do this with a straight face) to lead us into someplace and introduce all of us as "Hi, I'm Mark. And this is my brother Adam, and my other brother Adam."

RevSmoke
01-23-2017, 07:05 PM
Funny stuff.

I have been smoking cigars for 36 years. Some years are worse than others in regard to CAD.

Enjoy the ride as long as it lasts.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Dave128
01-31-2017, 12:02 PM
Cheers to four more, Adam!

AdamJoshua
01-31-2017, 02:06 PM
It's been 4 years?

Feels like 2 to me and 12 to you guys, I'm sure. :lr

You are Home. Glad I was able to meet you, Adam!

Same here mb we'll meet up in the WDW area for a cigar!

And, you have a cool name.

Someday, I want Mark (because he could do this with a straight face) to lead us into someplace and introduce all of us as "Hi, I'm Mark. And this is my brother Adam, and my other brother Adam."

:lr

Of course you'll have to be the quiet one, I don't think anyone could shut me up long enough for it to work.

Thank you all, certainly am glad I found this place, I've made so many friends, met so many people at herfs and even made at least one...no wait two enemies, we can't forget MK05 who seems to have skin as thin as a 95 LFDC PC with box code.....

I look forward heading back home to Florida and meeting some of you there as well, oh and Shack Herf is closer as well so I look forward to that!