PDA

View Full Version : Undercrown Flying Pig Thoughts

RevSmoke
12-17-2016, 05:20 PM
Anybody have any thought on the Undercrown Flying Pig, or the Undercrown Connecticut Shade Flying Pig?

Thinking of something different, but am curious of peoples' thoughts on these.

Thanks.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Chainsaw13
12-17-2016, 06:23 PM
I've had a couple. Not much different than a regular UC robusto or toro. Definitely smokes cooler due to the large ring gauge.

RevSmoke
12-17-2016, 09:25 PM
Thanks Bob! You just saved me some money and helped subdue CAD!

Don Fernando
12-19-2016, 12:23 PM
I actually was surprised by the Undercrown Flying Pig, I expected it to be the same as the robusto but I liked it much better.

Disclaimer though: it had been aged for a few years as it came from one of the original release boxes that were made exclusively for The Netherlands.

RevSmoke
12-19-2016, 02:42 PM
I actually was surprised by the Undercrown Flying Pig, I expected it to be the same as the robusto but I liked it much better.

Disclaimer though: it had been aged for a few years as it came from one of the original release boxes that were made exclusively for The Netherlands.

Thanks for the note.

The urge passed though, and I saved the $$ by not buying.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

spark
12-21-2016, 08:30 AM
I've determined that I have more cigars than I will be able to smoke before I die so I don't buy much in the way of new stuff any more. However I was gifted one of these at a herf last year and was quite impressed by it. So much so that I actually remember it. Mellow but with a very nice consistent flavor as I recall.

nutcracker
12-21-2016, 02:19 PM
I'm a fan.

I also name my legendary duck sausage after them - 50% wild duck - 50% pork = flying pigs. They're brilliant.

WhiteMamba
12-21-2016, 02:34 PM
I'm a fan.

I also name my legendary duck sausage after them - 50% wild duck - 50% pork = flying pigs. They're brilliant.

That's pretty funny and possibly copyright infringement. :r