PDA

View Full Version : Tatuaje Rc223 and other HTF tats

MrOneEyedBoh
12-05-2016, 10:08 AM
So I seen an unopened box of RC223 at my local shop. I bought one and smoked it there and honestly at first it was good but then seemed to end up flat. Is that indicative of this blend? I thought they were pretty rare, no? If so maybe I should grab the box...

What I did notice is that band just says RC series not RC223 as Ive seen before.

Any other HTF tats I should look for?

I think they may have Conoju Wet wraps there too. Anyone hav a box for reference? Any true way to tell without opening the box?

stearns
12-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Never been impressed with the RCs, in my opinion they tasted flat when they came out, they were just really big so they caught attention. They would only be hard to find because they're old and expensive, I suspect a lot of places still have those kicking around or discounted them to move them, I would say only buy more if you plan on smoking them, not because they are "rare."

Can't speak to the Cojonu's, but I suspect they have kept up with time a little better than the RCs

MrOneEyedBoh
12-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Hmm interesting. Thats the same conclusion I came across on the RC I smoked. I just remember seeing them a while back, then disappeared kinda and again seen them this weekend... Thought maybe I find something worth jumping on.

Thanks.

Don Fernando
12-05-2016, 11:48 AM
I love the 233, don't care much for the 184 though

Greentud
12-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Personally I would never buy something just because it is rare. Especially if I didn't like them. I am not a fan of buying rare and hard to find cigars.

pnoon
12-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Personally I would never buy something just because it is rare. Especially if I didn't like them. I am not a fan of buying rare and hard to find cigars.

:tpd:

MrOneEyedBoh
12-05-2016, 10:40 PM
Well what I was asking is if there is something to look out for. Since the 223 is somewhat rare and old maybe there is something else to look for. That's what I meant.

irratebass
12-06-2016, 07:56 AM
Not sure I am familiar with the 223, but the 322 was released this year, and again another HTF one now

MrOneEyedBoh
12-06-2016, 08:57 AM
Not sure I am familiar with the 223, but the 322 was released this year, and again another HTF one now

http://www.cigarinspector.com/tatuaje/tatuaje-rc-223

Greentud
12-06-2016, 11:41 AM
Well what I was asking is if there is something to look out for. Since the 223 is somewhat rare and old maybe there is something else to look for. That's what I meant.

Wish I could help. I only have some old crusty Tatuajes. Regular production lines.:)

irratebass
12-06-2016, 02:47 PM
http://www.cigarinspector.com/tatuaje/tatuaje-rc-223

Oh!!! Those....ok thanks, none locally here.

montecristo#2
12-07-2016, 02:05 AM
I am pretty sure these are still being rolled, probably just in smaller quantities. Tatuaje boxes have date codes on the bottom, so you can see if they are fresh or have been sitting at the shop a while.

I don't think anyone is actively trying to track these down as a "HTF" Tatuajes. For example, NHC has them in-stock based on their website.

Are you referring to the K222s? Most likely. These are more of a limited regular production as opposed to a limited HTF release. My local shop had a box a few months back, but did not when I was there this past weekend.

I enjoyed the one I smoked.