PDA

View Full Version : That whole auction thing was fun.

shilala
11-30-2016, 07:29 PM
All except the part where that dirty gutterslut of a skankwhore Larry stole my tshirt. :lr
Well done, Larry. All for a tremendously good cause, my brother. :tu

I got all Ben's cast-offs cause he's moving. I'll be moving soon, I can't wait to see all the stuff I find. Me and Ben could probably have our own auction.

All that to say Thank You to each and every one of our brothers here.
Everyone can't participate in the auction, I'm sure. I know I can't afford it right now, but I'll eat Ramen Noodles. I like em.

Everyone here makes a difference. Just lifting up the toilet lid, ducking in, and saying "Hi" matters.
Someone comes here especially to see you, no matter who you are.
Without you, the auction fails.

Thank You to each and every one of you. Troop support is something that's been taught to me by men far greater than myself, and lies deep in my heart.
That's exactly where my Thanks come from. :tu

markem
11-30-2016, 07:32 PM
:tpd: Well said.

MarkinAZ
11-30-2016, 07:35 PM
Got shaky hands and over-counted the seconds for lot #52. Ratz:D;) Yes, lots of fun, and always for the troopers. A big thank you to all who participated:tu

pnoon
11-30-2016, 07:37 PM
Spot on, Scott.

Dave128
11-30-2016, 07:53 PM
:tu

jledou
11-30-2016, 08:01 PM
Didn't hit the hotel tonight until after 6 tonight so I missed all the fun. Glad Scott was there to pick up the slack!

icehog3
11-30-2016, 08:09 PM
Scott is wise, Peter is great, and I appreciate everyone who organized, donated and bid. And especially our Troop Coordinators. Hugh and Adam, and Peter the Great for setting it all up. :tu :salute:

shilala
11-30-2016, 09:35 PM
The beauty of this place is the unselfishness and love displayed by everyone here.
Peter for example, the gruff old bastage. If his heart was one millimeter bigger his chest would explode.

It runs across the board, the entire ToE and our brothers here.
I've never had one moment's compunction about inviting someone, or telling anyone what we do.
Proud isn't the right word. Sublime works.

Weelok
11-30-2016, 11:00 PM
I love this time of year!!! Auctions to support the troops and remind us that they are deployed and away from family. Secret Santa because it's just fun. And a group of passionate tobacco users seeking a safe haven from those that despise our glorious smoke while holding their noses in the air preaching to me about the glory af Prozac and Zoloft. No thank you pharmaceuticals, my wife loves you but I will take all natural tobacco and cat ass breath!

At least mouth wash fixes cat ass breath kind of.......

longknocker
12-01-2016, 03:27 AM
Thanks To Everyone Who Supported Our Troops!:tu

Porch Dweller
12-01-2016, 05:42 AM
Thanks To Everyone Who Supported Our Troops!:tu

:tpd:

AdamJoshua
12-01-2016, 08:26 AM
:cl

bonjing
12-01-2016, 09:15 AM
Thank you to all the donors of the lots for the opportunity to try things, stock up on supplies and raise a bit of cash for our troop support coordinators.

Oh and can't forget the Mods that put this all together, taking their own time to run and upkeep this board us!

stearns
12-01-2016, 09:27 AM
You guys rock :usa

WhiteMamba
12-01-2016, 09:46 AM
good job all around except for my brain fart and forgetting to go back and bid some more before the auction closed last night. oh well there is always the spring auction to look forward to.

Ogre
12-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Well said gentleman, it's always a blast at auction time

SD Beerman
12-01-2016, 10:39 AM
All except the part where that dirty gutterslut of a skankwhore Larry stole my tshirt. :lr
Well done, Larry. All for a tremendously good cause, my brother. :tu

I got all Ben's cast-offs cause he's moving. I'll be moving soon, I can't wait to see all the stuff I find. Me and Ben could probably have our own auction.

All that to say Thank You to each and every one of our brothers here.
Everyone can't participate in the auction, I'm sure. I know I can't afford it right now, but I'll eat Ramen Noodles. I like em.

Everyone here makes a difference. Just lifting up the toilet lid, ducking in, and saying "Hi" matters.
Someone comes here especially to see you, no matter who you are.
Without you, the auction fails.

Thank You to each and every one of you. Troop support is something that's been taught to me by men far greater than myself, and lies deep in my heart.
That's exactly where my Thanks come from. :tu

Sorry Scott. Just was browsing and got lucky.

SD Beerman
12-01-2016, 10:39 AM
Thank you to all the donors of the lots for the opportunity to try things, stock up on supplies and raise a bit of cash for our troop support coordinators.

Oh and can't forget the Mods that put this all together, taking their own time to run and upkeep this board us!

Well said!

croatan
12-01-2016, 10:55 AM
Once again--and as always--you guys all make me feel incredibly proud and lucky to be a part of this community.

Black Coral
12-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Great job and thank you for everyone putting this on.

BlackDog
12-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Yes, this is a good thing. Supporting a good cause and winning good cigars - what's not to like? -(P