PDA

View Full Version : Casa Fuente Thoughts

Flynnster
11-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Hey everyone. I know a lot of our members end up on Vegas and wonder about Casa Fuente, and while I'm sitting at their bar I thought I'd share some thoughts.

Very welcoming and inviting. 7:30 on a Tuesday night of the final game of the world series and it's about half full. Nice atmosphere. Not too loud. But not dead silent like some lounges. Couple TVs but not overwhelming.

Bigger cigar selection than I expected, along with the regular Fuente I expected obviously lots of their higher end sticks. More opus than I've seen in one place. And a special line of Casa Fuente cigars. I was told opus x filler with three different wrapper options. I went with the classic orange band. Along with their stuff. A nice collection of high end offerings from other brands.

Drinking a mojito right now. I was surprised to see a real short list of rums, but a large whiskey selection, including a lot of Japanese offerings.

Overall, worth a stop. A bit expensive but nothing crazy, and it's a very comfortable spot.

BlackDog
11-02-2016, 09:20 PM
Sounds terrific. :tu

jdakine
11-03-2016, 03:20 AM
Haven't been to LV for a while, but when in town I stop by and say hello and have a few double espresso and a cigar. Have always enjoyed smoking a few cigars outside patio and people watch. Plus gives me time to relax while the wife is shopping.

longknocker
11-03-2016, 03:35 AM
Been There Once. Really Enjoyed It And The Staff Were Very Friendly!:tu

Porch Dweller
11-03-2016, 06:42 AM
It's on my "Next time we're in Vegas" list.

mosesbotbol
11-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Expensive for sure, but if you won 50-100 bucks on walk over; then why not? It's an experience as well and that's worth something too. When you are going to get to smoke some odd shaped Fuente's like that?

They're real works of art cigars on display; very impressed with what they had on offer. I hope they smoke as well as they look.

AdamJoshua
11-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Haven't been to LV for a while, but when in town I stop by and say hello and have a few double espresso and a cigar. Have always enjoyed smoking a few cigars outside patio and people watch. Plus gives me time to relax while the wife is shopping.

Beats the hell out of holding the purse so that she can double fist credit cards! :lr

croatan
11-03-2016, 02:35 PM
Good place. Quite a few of us have met up there during herfs to spend some down time smoking cigars and drinking mojitos. They've always been good about letting us bring our own cigars in as well--they do have a hell of a good selection of Fuentes, though.

CigarNut
11-03-2016, 08:46 PM
I always like spending time at Casa Fuente -- a great place and I do like the house brand cigars.

I also like visiting Rhumbar when I am in town, as they have a nice outdoor bar.

CEC_Tech
11-04-2016, 07:49 PM
I like that place alot, they need to work on their ventilation. I was ok with it, but my wife was inhaling more smoke than she's used to. On a side note, she did say she was light headed and feeling good, to which I replied...."that's the point!".

I did enjoy the montecristo bar at Ceasars too, they carry a good selection there as well.

If you're staying at the mirage you can start at montecristo with bourbon, have a mojito at casa fuente, and finish at rhumbar with scotch....:-)

jdakine
11-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Beats the hell out of holding the purse so that she can double fist credit cards! :lr

If you knew where she shops, you might change your statement, Adam:sl

When you see a Channel & Christian Luouboutin bag in each hand, you get this sudden :gary:gary:gary

Adriftpanda
11-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Good place. Quite a few of us have met up there during herfs to spend some down time smoking cigars and drinking mojitos. They've always been good about letting us bring our own cigars in as well--they do have a hell of a good selection of Fuentes, though.

Damn, can you believe that was like 4-5 years ago?

mosesbotbol
11-08-2016, 08:59 AM
Is there still a lot of hot girls working at Casa Fuente?

croatan
11-08-2016, 09:12 AM
Damn, can you believe that was like 4-5 years ago?

Wow. It's been a while! Good times, though -(P

SD Beerman
11-08-2016, 09:40 AM
Wow. It's been a while! Good times, though -(P

That was fun.....

I think it has been remodeled since then?

SD Beerman
11-08-2016, 09:41 AM
If you knew where she shops, you might change your statement, Adam:sl

When you see a Channel & Christian Luouboutin bag in each hand, you get this sudden :gary:gary:gary

No wonder its been a while since you've been to Vegas.

Stinky
11-24-2016, 06:31 PM
Casa Fuente is still a worthwhile stop. Great selection of top of the line rare cigars. A little expensive, but worth the visit. IMHO