PDA

View Full Version : Any supercross fans?

kgoings
12-31-2008, 08:07 AM
Anahiem I is this weekend! It is going to be really interesting to see how Villipoto does on the big bikes. Hopefully the battle for the lead is interesting for longer than a lap. I like watching the SX Lites, just seems to be more racing.

My favorite active riders are Ryan Dungy on the Lites, and Millsaps on the Big Bikes.

krash
12-31-2008, 08:15 PM
I was more of a fan in the mid 90's. Went to a few in the Metrodome in Minneapolis during the McGrath era. Ricky Carmichael was still on 125's then. Very entertaining racing in my opiniorn.:)

kgoings
01-01-2009, 01:04 PM
I was more of a fan in the mid 90's. Went to a few in the Metrodome in Minneapolis during the McGrath era. Ricky Carmichael was still on 125's then. Very entertaining racing in my opiniorn.:)

The GOAT is awesome! Yes it is some of the best racing out there!

backwoods
01-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Its great to see Alessi back on a bike after that nasty crash last year click to watch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYSAApmCxVw). I'm kind of surprized to see Stewart with Yamaha and Reed with Suzuki. But I still think it will be a Stewart/Reed/Windham finish. I'd like to see Short up on the podium a few times this year...maybe if he goes back to yellow it would happen;)

Oh yeah..I have been to the dome to see Mcgrath and Carmichael..those were definitely the days:tu.
I really miss seeing number 199 on the track. When he could keep it upright he was awesome to watch.

cort
02-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Heading out the door for Anaheim 3. With all the rain we are having it should be an interesting race. I bet everyone rolls the triples and at least 5 guys go down in the first corner.

Its anyones race since they will be racing in the mud. Stewart and Reed will fall like they always do in the rain:D

I am guessing Windham pulls away with it.