PDA

View Full Version : Taking customer service up a notch

markem
08-11-2016, 03:57 PM
So I placed an order on Amazon and got this notice from the company selling the product:

Your Order Has Been Shipped with Tracking #: XXXXXXXXXX

How Did We Manage To Ship Your Order?
Your products were carefully removed from our bomb-proof bunker located 47 stories below the earth’s crust and hand-delivered to our secret order-packing temple where team of 47 uniformed fulfilment professionals gingerly packed your order under the guise of monks chanting ohms of good fortune.

Once sealed, your box was placed in a locked holding cell while 14 statisticians, all holding doctorate degrees from prestigious universities, meticulously studied your address and selected an optimal, unique tracking number destined to deliver your order safely & encourage a joyful unpacking experience: XXXXXXXXXX

We’ve popped a bottle of 1978 Dom Perignon to celebrate this glorious experience and bid your package a safe journey to you, our most valued customer.

CigarNut
08-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Awesome!

jrw
08-11-2016, 06:56 PM
Good grief, what did you buy? Suddenly, I need one too, whatever it is :-)

Dave128
08-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Nice! I'm pretty sure our last order of toilet paper from Amazon Pantry came with the same note.

AdamJoshua
08-12-2016, 09:51 AM
I'd tell them to keep the item and ship the Dom.

Other possible reply, "Well now we know where that VAT really goes".

Brlesq
08-12-2016, 11:54 AM
Nice! I'm pretty sure our last order of toilet paper from Amazon Pantry came with the same note.

That would explain the monks chanting ohms of good fortune . . .

markem
08-12-2016, 12:21 PM
That would explain the monks chanting ohms of good fortune . . .

Electrifying!