PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back in Business

IlmProcess
06-30-2016, 10:19 PM
After being out of the cigar scene for 10 years or so, with a small stint 4 years ago, I think I'm back in business.

I've smoked a few cigars over the past few years, but I bought a few sticks from a local shop a couple of weeks ago and they've inspired me to jump back in - head first.

Next week I have a package coming in with:

1 Xikar X8 Cutter
1 Xikar Stratosphere Lighter
1 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
2 Guillermo Leon Corona Gordas
5 L'Atelier LAT38 Selection Speciales
5 Arturo Fuente Brevas
5 Cabaiguan Petite Cabaiguans
5 Cabaiguan Corona Extras
5 Mi Barrio El Forros
5 Four Kicks By Crowned Heads Robustos

Most of these I have not tried, but I am looking forward to them! Thanks for the advice and the quality reviews in the other parts of the forum :)

T

Porch Dweller
07-01-2016, 06:11 AM
And thus another one goes
:adam

:D

Those are some tasty sticks heading your way. Enjoy!

cmitch
07-01-2016, 08:02 AM
Don't forget to resubscribe to the newsletter.

Doctorossi
07-01-2016, 09:00 AM

Don't do it! :tf

Welcome back. :tu

IlmProcess
07-01-2016, 02:33 PM
No kidding on the slope. Just did a box split of Omar Ortez Maduros and Dissident Bloc Coronas. Gonna have to buy a cooler- have to keep it small due to apartment size limitations. Just bought more HF beads for it.

Any cooler brand suggestions? Coleman advertises that it doesn't contain CFC's and other ozone-depleting chemicals. Does anyone know if this is across the board, because Igloo has a cheap 48 quart that will be plenty large (for now), but if the Coleman is "cleaner" chemically I think I will spend a little extra.

HabanosBob
07-01-2016, 03:04 PM
I have an Igloo and it works great without any odor - I have some spanish cedar in there to help with both the aroma and humidity regulation - using beads - welcome back !

IlmProcess
07-01-2016, 10:06 PM
I have an Igloo and it works great without any odor - I have some spanish cedar in there to help with both the aroma and humidity regulation - using beads - welcome back !

Thanks for the insight. Might go look at coolers tomorrow

oldforge
07-02-2016, 04:02 AM
A tip on coolers for storing cigars--never buy just one. ;-)

IlmProcess
07-03-2016, 08:40 AM
Haha so I've heard!

IlmProcess
07-05-2016, 06:27 PM

I don't think I was ever subscribed in the first place, and am not sure what this refers to? An Asylum newsletter?