PDA

View Full Version : I'm tasting cigars really well

czerbe
06-27-2016, 01:48 PM
Pretty simply stated I'm tasting cigars really well right now. At first I thought it was just a cigar or two coming in to its own but I'm realizing I'm tasting all the cigars I'm smoking with much clearer detail and the flavors are really hitting my palette strong. Its a fun time to smoke.

Anybody else ever have that, where their Palette seems to just turn on?

jledou
06-27-2016, 02:08 PM
Feel like I am hitting the exact opposite right now. Might have to take a few days off and revisit.

Glad to hear you are hitting on all cylinders right now. That is great when it happens like that.

irratebass
06-28-2016, 09:11 AM
Glad to hear Corey, what exactly are you doing differently? Or is it just one of those freak things that happens from time to time?

AdamJoshua
06-28-2016, 10:04 AM
At SoCal I was smoking a cigar, taking big pulls off it and it was blowing the back of my head off, just so strong and someone told me I need to take little sips off of a cigar like that, so I started taking those little sips and boy what a difference, it went from an overpowering experience to being able to pick out small little nuances in the flavor profile, it was awesome, I just need to remember to do it more often.

pnoon
06-28-2016, 10:28 AM
At SoCal I was smoking a cigar, taking big pulls off it and it was blowing the back of my head off, just so strong and someone told me I need to take little sips off of a cigar like that, so I started taking those little sips and boy what a difference, it went from an overpowering experience to being able to pick out small little nuances in the flavor profile, it was awesome, I just need to remember to do it more often.

Wise words.

czerbe
06-28-2016, 11:05 AM
Glad to hear Corey, what exactly are you doing differently? Or is it just one of those freak things that happens from time to time?

Honestly Bass I really don't think I have changed the way I'm smoking at all. More or less my Humidor hasn't changed Temps or Humidity so I really can't attribute it to anything. Just dumb luck I guess. :noon