PDA

View Full Version : Male logic

tsolomon
06-17-2016, 09:16 AM
This is a conversation between a man and his wife. Please note that she asks 5 or 6 questions which he answered quite simply and she is speechless after answering only one question.

Critical Thinking At Its Best!

Woman:
Do you drink beer?

Man: Yes

Woman:
How many beers a day?

Man:
Usually about 3

Woman:
How much do you pay per beer?

Man:
$5.00 which includes a tip

Woman:
And how long have you been drinking?

Man:
About 20 years, I suppose

Woman:
So a beer costs $5.00 and you have 3 beers a day which puts your spending each month at $450.00. In one year, it would be approximately $5400.00 correct?

Man:
Correct

Woman:
If in 1 year you spend $5400.00, not accounting for inflation, the past 20 years puts your spending at $108,000.00 correct?

Man:
Correct

Woman:
Do you know that if you didn't drink so much beer, that money could have been put in a step-up interest savings account and after accounting for compound interest for the past 20 years, you could have now bought a Ferrari?

Man:
Do you drink beer?

Woman:
No.

Man:
Where's your Ferrari?

The Poet
06-17-2016, 10:07 AM
The only flaw in logic I see on either side is the payment of 5 bucks for a beer, or at least doing so 3 times every day for two decades. Three beers won't get one drunk enough to act so profligate. :D

markem
06-17-2016, 10:16 AM
The only flaw in logic I see on either side is the payment of 5 bucks for a beer, or at least doing so 3 times every day for two decades. Three beers won't get one drunk enough to act so profligate. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbxfFOdp-bY

czerbe
06-17-2016, 10:49 AM
heard this before... loved it then... and now