Did you take one of my protein bars?

:r

:banger

YankeeMan
10-13-2015, 04:47 AM
The peanut butter one!

bonjing
10-19-2015, 01:42 PM
Pretty great for the first two episodes, what are you guy's thoughts? Everyone caught up.

longknocker
10-19-2015, 02:18 PM
I Like It!:banger Amazing How The Dead In "Walking Dead" Are So Much Slower And Sluggish Than The Ones In "Fear The Walking Dead".. Someone Told Me It Was Because The Dead In "Fear" Are "Fresher". ?????:confused:

irratebass
10-20-2015, 06:35 AM
Lots of action in this new episode...good stuff

massphatness
10-20-2015, 07:35 AM
Not digging Morgan's general attitude

Adriftpanda
10-20-2015, 07:58 AM
I'm glad Carol finally came out.

I can see how you don't like Morgan, but I also think he was somehow part of that crew, so killing them was a little hard for him.

What's with the "A" on the stairway written in blood? It was one of the last seen. Carol saw it and started to cry.

bonjing
10-20-2015, 09:22 AM
Not digging Morgan's general attitude

I kind of see the transition. he went from crazy killing everyone to becoming at peace with everything.

I can see how you don't like Morgan, but I also think he was somehow part of that crew, so killing them was a little hard for him.

What's with the "A" on the stairway written in blood? It was one of the last seen. Carol saw it and started to cry.

The A was from the little kid that she basically told to toughen up at the beginning of the episode. He was holding the A stamp. I thought it was an Avengers stamp/toy.

Morgan is not part of the Wolves. But that would be a heck of a plot twist.

bonjing
10-20-2015, 09:28 AM
I Like It!:banger Amazing How The Dead In "Walking Dead" Are So Much Slower And Sluggish Than The Ones In "Fear The Walking Dead".. Someone Told Me It Was Because The Dead In "Fear" Are "Fresher". ?????:confused:

I think they covered that somewhat in Talking Dead. Something about the location/environment and their decay rate.

Also did anyone think that Morgan was done for when he entered the home. I thought for sure the lady guarding the armory was going to "Shoot him till he hit's the ground."

Adriftpanda
10-20-2015, 10:07 AM
They seem like they know him...

And no, I didn't think he was going to die. Too early.

irratebass
10-20-2015, 11:48 AM

I thought the "A" was from Terminus something about these were the people they were going to eat or something :shr

jonumberone
10-20-2015, 02:26 PM
The kid is the one who wrote the A.
Originally I thought the A was a Scarlet Letter reference.
The kid wrote it on Rick's hand and on the his mother's too.
I thought it implied Rick was going to put the wood to the mom, which still might happen since Rick offed her husband.
It just might be something he writes on things to show that they're his.
The same way Huy writes his name in all of his underwear. :D

There was something with an A that related to Terminus, but I don't think the two are connected
I remember Gareth writing a big A on the church, but I don't know/remember why he did it and what it meant.
It might be the show writers are trying to stick easter eggs in, the same way the numbers appeared in lost, but these are the only 2 instances I can think of.
If there are more, I haven't noticed them, so either they just started, or it's just a coincidence.

The Wolves knew Morgan because they tried to rob/kidnap him in the woods and he beat the snot out of them with his staff.
I'm with Vin, not liking Morgan's character.
If you come across a stranger wandering in the woods and want to give them the benefit of the doubt and not kill them right away, ok, I can see that.
But when a large group of people are running the streets, and hacking residents to bits with axes and machetes, you have to take action.
Letting them leave was a big mistake.

bonjing
10-20-2015, 02:27 PM
They seem like they know him...

And no, I didn't think he was going to die. Too early.

Last season Morgan ran into two of the guys while he was walking in the woods. I think they were going to kill him, but he knocked them out and left them to be inside a car. I'm pretty sure they were the dude who picked up the gun and the guy that he killed in the house.

hudd
10-20-2015, 03:04 PM
I saw that parts of next season's show will be filmed in Rabbit Hash Kentucky. Southwest of Cincinnati. It's a neat little community. It's a big draw for motorcycle riders.

GWN
10-20-2015, 07:25 PM
I thought it implied Rick was going to put the wood to the mom, which still might happen since Rick offed her husband.

There was something with an A that related to Terminus, but I don't think the two are connected
I remember Gareth writing a big A on the church, but I don't know/remember why he did it and what it meant.
It might be the show writers are trying to stick easter eggs in, the same way the numbers appeared in lost, but these are the only 2 instances I can think of.
If there are more, I haven't noticed them, so either they just started, or it's just a coincidence.

The Wolves knew Morgan because they tried to rob/kidnap him in the woods and he beat the snot out of them with his staff.
If you come across a stranger wandering in the woods and want to give them the benefit of the doubt and not kill them right away, ok, I can see that.
But when a large group of people are running the streets, and hacking residents to bits with axes and machetes, you have to take action.

Speaking of Easter eggs, see the slashed chick was smoking Morleys. Same brand as the Smoking Guy in the X-files series.

longknocker
10-21-2015, 03:10 AM

So Why Did The Wolves Come & Kill The Residents???? Carol Is A Bad Ass, Isn't She?:banger:D

jonumberone
10-21-2015, 04:23 AM
So Why Did The Wolves Come & Kill The Residents???? Carol Is A Bad Ass, Isn't She?:banger:D

I thought they implied the wolves found out about Alexandria from the photos Aaron had in his backpack that he lost last season when Daryl and him were trapped in the car.

bonjing
10-26-2015, 09:33 AM
Nnnnooooo!!!!!

mosesbotbol
10-26-2015, 09:39 AM
That was a big episode last night.

Stevez
10-26-2015, 02:46 PM
It was a big episode and don't want to spoil anything for future viewers. Getting intense though and I'm enjoying it. Totally hooked.

irratebass
10-27-2015, 06:25 AM
That was an intense episode......holy crap, I'm a little disappointed though.....i'll just leave it at that for now

bonjing
10-27-2015, 08:47 AM
Did anyone watch talking dead? I think I'm going to be pissed if what we think happened, didn't.

CRIMPS
10-27-2015, 01:27 PM
What the hell just happened!?! NO! (punches monitor)

Adriftpanda
10-29-2015, 06:24 PM
A lot of rumors that he isn't dead.

longknocker
10-30-2015, 03:46 AM
Also, Did Rick Get Bit??? Blood All Over His Hand & He Keeps Looking At It??? Were Those Wolves Who Attacked Him In His Van????

irratebass
10-30-2015, 08:02 AM
Lots of unanswered questions Greg......we will have to wait 2 weeks for the answers

bonjing
10-30-2015, 09:09 AM
Also, Did Rick Get Bit??? Blood All Over His Hand & He Keeps Looking At It??? Were Those Wolves Who Attacked Him In His Van????

No Rick didn't get bit. He cut his hand on the machete that was sticking out of the zombie that he grabbed.

Adriftpanda
10-30-2015, 10:07 AM
2 weeks?! It's not on Sunday?

OLS
10-30-2015, 11:27 AM
I thought for sure that the ones that got kicked out of Terminus had a A cut into their foreheads,
you remember that there were a LOT of zombies walking around that area with the A on em,
but maybe I am thinking of Alexandria. I felt like it was the scarlet letter from getting kicked out
of Terminus/Alexandria. Banished people got defaced for shame purposes....and usually did not last long.
We'll see though, I have episode 3 sitting on my Hard drive waiting to be watched. Guess I am in no hurry
if there is an off week.
------------------------------------
Copied from AMC's show website..."Don’t miss the next episode of The Walking Dead, Sun., Nov. 1 at 9/8c."
Not sure what the two weeks reference was.

longknocker
10-30-2015, 12:16 PM
No Rick didn't get bit. He cut his hand on the machete that was sticking out of the zombie that he grabbed.

Thanks, Greg!:tu Were Those Men That Attacked Him In The Van, "Wolves"???

kelmac07
10-30-2015, 12:33 PM
There is no "off week". This weeks episode is 90 minutes.

bonjing
10-30-2015, 12:50 PM
Thanks, Greg!:tu Were Those Men That Attacked Him In The Van, "Wolves"???

Yes they were. They were actually the Wolves that Morgan let go.

longknocker
10-31-2015, 04:12 AM
Yes they were. They were actually the Wolves that Morgan let go.

Thanks, Greg!:tu Can't Wait For The Next Episode!:po

bonjing
11-02-2015, 09:46 AM
OK, I liked last night episode. I hope everyone is caught up, because spoiler!

I noticed that they took Steven Yeun name off the opening credits; guess it's true :(

jonumberone
11-02-2015, 09:53 AM
OK, I liked last night episode. I hope everyone is caught up, because spoiler!

I didn't mind the episode, but it certainly didn't need to be an hour and a half.
If you're going to give me an extra half an hour, give me substance, not filler. :2

I'm still in the he is alive camp.
I think the writers are just playing games with us.
I don't think we'll see him for a while, but I think he'll be back.

Stevez
11-02-2015, 05:55 PM
I enjoyed the episode myself and thought the hour and a half was good to help develop Morgan's character. I think they did a good job of that although I really, really wanted him to wax that disgusting POS wolf leader. But, Eastman said you don't kill even when they are evil. Rick will take care of him shortly I bet.

CRIMPS
11-03-2015, 10:01 AM
I enjoyed the episode myself and thought the hour and a half was good to help develop Morgan's character. I think they did a good job of that although I really, really wanted him to wax that disgusting POS wolf leader. But, Eastman said you don't kill even when they are evil. Rick will take care of him shortly I bet.

+1

I thought we were due to get a large chunk of an episode on where Morgan has been. You can tell, though, Morgan is struggling with his new mantra.

The Wolves leader? What a great character! Wow! Scary as hell.

bonjing
11-03-2015, 10:56 AM

But Eastman killed the guy that killed his family. I think Morgan is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. One kill and he's going all "clear" again!

irratebass
11-03-2015, 01:10 PM
2 weeks?! It's not on Sunday?

There is no "off week". This weeks episode is 90 minutes.

I was referring to knowing if Glenn is alive or not since this past episode was all about Morgan's backstory, so 2 weeks till we find out about Glenn.....sorry for the confusion.

That evil clown from American Horror Story is a good actor......as was Tabitha :D

Adriftpanda
11-03-2015, 01:34 PM
I'm with Dom on this.

Stevez
11-09-2015, 05:55 AM
Decent episode last night, although a bit slow I thought. Kind of seems to me that they are trying to put too many sub-plots in an episode and develop new characters. I kind of miss seeing the old characters that are still alive, but you wouldn't know it.

bonjing
11-09-2015, 09:01 AM
Agreed, decent but slow episode. Why didn't they show how Rick escaped? Is Deanna going crazy and is her drunk son going to cause issues on the fence?

Alexandra Breckenridge :dr:dr:dr

Adriftpanda
11-09-2015, 09:47 AM
Yeah, I thought the same, Greg. I was wondering they didn't show how Rick escaped.

I think her drunk son killed himself, or that was some walker bleeding through the gate. I couldn't tell if that was blood dripping or coming through the fence. If it's dripping, then I think the son killed himself.

Victor808
11-17-2015, 11:03 PM
Anyone else ridiculously amused by Abraham's struggle for the rocket launcher?

Like... why didn't he spike the zombie first?

But definitely gave a ...sit back and relax, it's the apocalypse.... everything's cool vibe. :)

Adriftpanda
11-17-2015, 11:24 PM
We finally get to know if Glen is alive or not!

Moose6026
11-18-2015, 02:37 AM
Anyone else ridiculously amused by Abraham's struggle for the rocket launcher?

Like... why didn't he spike the zombie first?

But definitely gave a ...sit back and relax, it's the apocalypse.... everything's cool vibe. :)

I was also very amused by that whole scene. I also wondered why he didn't spike it in the head before trying to grab it from him.

CRIMPS
11-18-2015, 11:33 AM
Abraham was having a bit of a psychological breakdown. He even refers to that when he is talking to Sasha.

The blood on the wall... I theorize the wall can't hold the crowd. It's splitting.

And, most importantly, at the very end of the episode, who asked for help? Was that Glen?!

Stevez
11-18-2015, 11:43 AM
Agree with everyone about the Abraham scenes. Wondered same things. I think that was Glen asking for help; least that was my first thought. I'm speculating that the blood on the wall is signaling some weak area that is about to break.

Victor808
11-18-2015, 11:54 AM
I want to avoid any spoilers, and to be honest I don't know if they are spoilers, since the tv show has deviated from the comic books pretty heavily by now, in terms of main characters and even it appears in terms of the current antagonist.

But Glenn's life in the comic books is different than we have in the series right now... So I'm not sure if this is where he dies, or if they are going to follow the comic books and let his life go through whatever path was written there (not that I'm gonna tell you that path).... I wouldn't be surprised if they have him live through this.

Victor808
11-18-2015, 11:55 AM
And can we all agree we're really excited to see what the end use of Abraham's new rocket launcher (with 3 spare rockets) will be?

I look forward to the boom.

Stevez
11-18-2015, 01:17 PM
And can we all agree we're really excited to see what the end use of Abraham's new rocket launcher (with 3 spare rockets) will be?

I look forward to the boom.

This is where I would really like a "Like" button.

Victor808
11-23-2015, 02:42 PM
***** SPOILERS *****

So... Glenn is alive eh?
Not sure whether I'm pleased or not. I'd almost be amused if they left it as an unknown the rest of the series... because sometimes that's how life is.

What about that d##ck of a kid, getting Rick to teach him how to shoot for the express purpose of shooting Carl? And I'm not even sure I remember the motivation, just because carl appears more competent or something????

Anyway, walls have come down, so things are going to get real dead-ish next week.

bonjing
11-23-2015, 03:45 PM
All I have to say is BOOO!

Ok not really. I'm glad but disappointed at the same time. It kind of takes any realistic stuff out of the story. So main characters can't die now? And PD's son is going to shoot Carl, all we'll see is Carl go down but in the end the evil kid is such a bad shot that he only hit Carl in the arm. And that will drag out another season.

Victor808
11-23-2015, 03:50 PM
All I have to say is BOOO!

Ok not really. I'm glad but disappointed at the same time. It kind of takes any realistic stuff out of the story. So main characters can't die now? And PD's son is going to shoot Carl, all we'll see is Carl go down but in the end the evil kid is such a bad shot that he only hit Carl in the arm. And that will drag out another season.

Did I miss something? I didn't think he pulled the trigger.
I thought he pulled the gun out and then the wall started coming down. My guess based on that is that he'll be able to help kill zombies and help everyone out, but Rick will secretly know that he had bullets when he wasn't supposed to and will do one of those "I know you were going to shoot someone, but I'll let it go this time" things.

But if he did actually pull the trigger, then I missed it and my entire prediction is wrong.

bonjing
11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
Oh no you didn't miss anything. I was just being sarcastic in how main characters can't die is all. Or seems as if they can't die off the show.

Victor808
11-23-2015, 04:27 PM
Oh no you didn't miss anything. I was just being sarcastic in how main characters can't die is all. Or seems as if they can't die off the show.

Ah... gotcha. Yeah, so far the main people have been pretty bulletproof. I don't like it either....

Adriftpanda
11-29-2015, 11:36 PM
This episode needed to be longer!

I feel like there's way too many things going on. Not sure if I really like the whole Carol and Morgan drama.

bonjing
11-30-2015, 07:40 AM
I thought Dianna was cut by the saw blade and not bitten? She'll be ok, she's just going to hide under the bed till the zombies leave. Yes the Glenn thing is bothering.

I agree Huy episode should have been longer. I hope they kill of Morgan or at least have him come to the realization that all people cannot be saved.

CRIMPS
11-30-2015, 03:09 PM
The whole "Carol vs. Morgan" thing was... contrived and not very believable.

But all of the other stories going are great, in my opinion. That little kid is about to get smoked. Suck it up, buttercup.

CRIMPS
11-30-2015, 03:19 PM
And, Dianna is gone. That was a bite mark. She had the fever and all. And, it was time. She needed to "leave".

irratebass
12-01-2015, 07:02 AM
Awful episode. Boring....I fell asleep and had to rewatch parts. Diana....good riddance, now Sam needs to go.

Victor808
02-17-2016, 10:27 PM
And the midseason opener began with a real bang....

This was a real bump in entertainment from the last couple....

longknocker
02-18-2016, 04:49 AM
And the midseason opener began with a real bang....

This was a real bump in entertainment from the last couple....

One Of The Best Episodes So Far!:banger Loved Seeing The "Megan Gang" Get Smoked By Daryl!:tu

Stevez
02-18-2016, 06:08 AM
Couldn't agree more. Loved it.

irratebass
02-18-2016, 07:23 AM
Yay Sam is gone........poor Rick will never get any of that fine Jessie though.

Nice to see them going that route with Carl and his eye, like in the comics.

Helluva an episode......Daryl's hit was a shock....I was like huh? What just happened

Adriftpanda
02-18-2016, 10:09 PM
The rocket launcher scene was not expected. One of the best episodes, good way to start.

bonjing
03-07-2016, 04:22 PM
In the first episode, I was really excited to see Glen almost die, but was disappointed.

Season so far is pretty good.

Whats up with Carroll?!? Is her past catching up to her, no longer the cold hearted killer?

Did anyone else bust up laughing when Tara was talking to the priest and Jesus answered :r

bonjing
04-27-2016, 08:12 AM
I wonder if Glen is finally dead? Not that I dislike the character, I think all his near misses are sadly comical.

Adriftpanda
04-27-2016, 04:31 PM
One Asian dies another Asian rises (fear the walking dead)

bonjing
04-27-2016, 07:50 PM
They ditched her, she was cute :(

Adriftpanda
04-29-2016, 02:00 AM
She's coming back... And yeah she was.

Victor808
05-09-2016, 02:09 PM
In the first episode, I was really excited to see Glen almost die, but was disappointed.

Season so far is pretty good.

Whats up with Carroll?!? Is her past catching up to her, no longer the cold hearted killer?

Did anyone else bust up laughing when Tara was talking to the priest and Jesus answered :r

I'm super ticked they left this season with a cliff-hanger. They had one goal this whole season which was to get a character killed off by Neagan in the last episode. ONE JOB!!!! And they decide to put off the reveal. Nothing this show has done has pissed me off more. It made the entire season feel like nothing moved.

Not thrilled by Carol's weakness.

*** comic spoilers ****

In the comic, Glen gets killed by Neagan.... and they said multiple times last season that they were going to deviate from the comic on this. So if they did get Glen's head bashed in.... well they've just been lying about lying about lying and are horrible.

Victor808
05-09-2016, 02:10 PM
She's coming back... And yeah she was.

Think she's gonna pop up again after yesterday?

bonjing
05-09-2016, 04:21 PM
I'm super ticked they left this season with a cliff-hanger. They had one goal this whole season which was to get a character killed off by Neagan in the last episode. ONE JOB!!!! And they decide to put off the reveal. Nothing this show has done has pissed me off more. It made the entire season feel like nothing moved.

Not thrilled by Carol's weakness.

*** comic spoilers ****

In the comic, Glen gets killed by Neagan.... and they said multiple times last season that they were going to deviate from the comic on this. So if they did get Glen's head bashed in.... well they've just been lying about lying about lying and are horrible.

Somewhere else they mentioned it might be Darryl if his other show proves to be popular.

Think she's gonna pop up again after yesterday?

I hope so. I like her character, with a chip on her shoulder, like she's going to kill everyone. But where in the apocalypse did she get her hair done?

Victor808
05-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Somewhere else they mentioned it might be Darryl if his other show proves to be popular.

I hope so. I like her character, with a chip on her shoulder, like she's going to kill everyone. But where in the apocalypse did she get her hair done?

I thought that was funny too... like she reappears but with BIG HAIR!!!!