PDA

View Full Version : Tim Ferriss Experiment

GreekGodX
05-01-2015, 09:18 AM
I'm a big fan of Tim Ferriss, author of 4-Hour Workweek and other 4-Hour books, released his tv series on iTunes. He's a self-experimenter that likes to analyze the masters in different areas and get the same results in a short amount of time. His show is exactly that. I've watched a few episodes and I really like it.

Here's a link to iTunes. $14.99 for the whole season. https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/the-tim-ferriss-experiment/id984734983

Buckeye Jack
05-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Been listening to his podcast for awhile now (seems like a couple of years though probably not quite that long) and another one he does with Kevin Rose called the Random show. Pretty interesting guy though I haven't read either of his books yet.....thought about it, just hadn't done it yet.

GreekGodX
05-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Been listening to his podcast for awhile now (seems like a couple of years though probably not quite that long) and another one he does with Kevin Rose called the Random show. Pretty interesting guy though I haven't read either of his books yet.....thought about it, just hadn't done it yet.

I haven't read the 4-Hour Body yet. I listen to his podcasts too. Great information on there.