PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft

JimFishIII
04-30-2015, 11:34 AM
Anyone watching tonight? I'll be at a Stone Temple Pilots concert but will be watching my phone - eager to see if the Eagles pull off this Mariotta rabbit out of a hat.

I'll be glad when it's over as I'm tired of hearing about...but in the same breath I am curious to see if Big Balls Chip can pull it off without selling the farm!

jledou
04-30-2015, 12:51 PM
I will be trying to watch tonight. My Raiders hopefully will take Cooper or White to add some offense for Carr.

It will be interesting to see if Peterson goes anywhere tonight.

AdamJoshua
04-30-2015, 01:03 PM
Looking for the Raiders to take Cooper, a polished ready to compete in the NFL product that has outstanding route skills. We've taken enough guys that can't run a route to save their lives, Heynoob Bey anyone? The knock on White is he doesn't really pick up routes easy and he's not great at running them. I'll take Cooper, the only real question to me is if Williams is available at #4 do they take him hoping to build on with Mack and have a stud defense, the general conscious is that Williams is the best player in the draft based on physical stature and athletic ability, I would not cry if they took him.

icehog3
04-30-2015, 01:13 PM
I'll be watching the Rangers-Capitals game. After the first couple picks, the draft is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

E.J.
04-30-2015, 01:16 PM
After the first couple picks, the draft is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

'Bout sums up my thoughts as well....

tsolomon
04-30-2015, 02:04 PM
I'll be watching the Rangers-Capitals game. After the first couple picks, the draft is about as exciting as watching paint dry.I will be doing this as well. Go Caps! :noon

icehog3
04-30-2015, 02:07 PM
I will be doing this as well. Go Caps! :noon

And take the Wizards with you!

tsolomon
04-30-2015, 02:31 PM
And take the Wizards with you!You can have the Wizards, but I will be blipping between the Caps and the Nats tonight. :D

jledou
04-30-2015, 02:32 PM
Looking for the Raiders to take Cooper, a polished ready to compete in the NFL product that has outstanding route skills. We've taken enough guys that can't run a route to save their lives, Heynoob Bey anyone? The knock on White is he doesn't really pick up routes easy and he's not great at running them. I'll take Cooper, the only real question to me is if Williams is available at #4 do they take him hoping to build on with Mack and have a stud defense, the general conscious is that Williams is the best player in the draft based on physical stature and athletic ability, I would not cry if they took him.

Agree, Williams wouldn't be a bad pickup. Given the trade talk they may even be able to move down a couple to get him. Heaven knows defense needs a lot out of this draft too.

Raiders pick so high each year Adam and I only have to watch the first few minutes of the draft and then catch the recap :fp

CigarNut
04-30-2015, 04:32 PM
I'm at the local cigar lounge (The Mark) and waiting for the draft to start -- cigar in hand :D

The Poet
04-30-2015, 04:42 PM
It will be interesting to see if Peterson goes anywhere tonight.

You mean like jail?

icehog3
04-30-2015, 05:24 PM
You mean like jail?

:noon :banger

ripper
04-30-2015, 05:34 PM
Wearing a #43 black Polamalu jersey.
Primed with Hebrew National polish sausage on sesame seed rolls with kosher pickles, followed by a Liga Undercrown Gran Toro, then a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Belicoso.
Hoping we pick CB Marcus Peters from up the road at U of Washington. Seen almost every game he played. He is a bad character but a good corner. We need playmakers!

shilala
04-30-2015, 06:26 PM
We need a safety, Bart. We could probably get Landon Collins. But I think he'll go higher than the projected 29.
If we miss out on him, I'd be ecstatic if we picked up Malcom Brown. I think he'd flourish in the Steeler's system and flounder, or be average at best, most anywhere else.

jledou
05-01-2015, 05:20 AM
Could have done without a commercial every 5 seconds last night ...

AdamJoshua
05-01-2015, 09:04 AM
Johnny Football Version 2.0

http://i.imgur.com/TErzhtq.png

"Hi, I'm an idiot."

icehog3
05-01-2015, 09:08 AM
Did I get drafted? Where's my signing bonus?

ripper
05-01-2015, 11:16 AM
Adam, idiot is being kind. Winston is a cross between JaMarcus Russell and PeeWee Herman.
NO way he makes it. A wasted #1 pick by the Yucs.
I enjoyed the draft Thursday night. Will be better tonight without Chris Berman.

AdamJoshua
05-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Adam, idiot is being kind. Winston is a cross between JaMarcus Russell and PeeWee Herman.
NO way he makes it. A wasted #1 pick by the Yucs.
I enjoyed the draft Thursday night. Will be better tonight without Chris Berman.

Berman really started to ramble at one point, seemed to lose his train of thought (if he had one), you could see Gruden laughing at times.

Mikey202
05-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Pittsburgh had a good draft. That Linebacker from Miami is a beast.

Stephen
05-03-2015, 03:04 PM
watching the Rangers-Capitals game is about as exciting as watching paint dry.
Agreed. ;)