PDA

View Full Version : Boarding a Bus

RUNYYFan
04-29-2015, 05:38 PM
An oldie, but goodie. Thanks to a friend of mine for reminding me of this one.

A woman standing at the front of the line of a busy bus stop attempted to board when the bus pulled up and opened its doors. Identifying that her skirt was too tight, she realized she was unable to get her leg up to the height of the first step.

Blushing, the woman reached behind her to unzip the skirt a bit, hoping this would allow her to step onboard.

Unfortunately, she still couldn’t reach. With even more embarrassment, she reached behind her again to unzip a little more, and once again she tried the step.

Again, she could not reach. With a quick and humiliated smile to the bus driver who waited politely, she reached behind for the third time to unzip a little more and attempt the step.

Once again, she failed.

Suddenly, the tall, strong Texan standing in line behind her grabbed her waist, lifted her up, and placed her gently on the bus.

The woman freaked out and turned to the would-be Good Samaritan, yelling, “How dare you touch me! I don’t even know you!”

The Texan smiled and replied easily, “Well darlin’, normally I would agree with ya, but after you unzipped my fly here three times, I kinda figured we were friends.”

CigarNut
04-29-2015, 06:33 PM
:r :r