PDA

View Full Version : Wifes B-day

azar
02-24-2015, 12:13 AM
So I know I went on a rant about the IRS over on banter, but my lovely wifes birthday is on the 24th tomorrow and we will be leaving Friday for Vegas! Let me tell you what I know it's for her but I am so ready for this! I have (knowing I won't smoke them all) about 25 smokes all packed and ready to be smoked. A few NC and even a couple CC:noon:noon
I love my wife. I have that list going on want to go to CASA go to MGM get a fresh rolled. I am so freaking ready! Any other suggestions?
Mack

icehog3
02-24-2015, 12:35 AM
Spicy pork mulas at Tacos El Gordo, 3049 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (near Circus Circus).

You can thank me after you've had them. Last time I was there I discovered them, and I went back 5 times in 3 days. ;) :dr

Porch Dweller
02-24-2015, 05:32 AM
If you have time, the Hoover Dam is an impressive thing to see.

Tio Gato
02-24-2015, 06:22 AM
Lotus of Siam on East Sahara may be the best Thai in the US. Be sure to get both menues. When I was there they had the regular and the "authentic" menu. Cigars dry put fast in the desert. Make sure you have packed some type of humidification. Be safe and have fun.

pnoon
02-24-2015, 09:26 AM
The Hit lounge at Monte Carlo is cigar friendly and has an excellent selection of high end whiskeys. If you go, and Ronni happens to be working, he will take good care of you. Tell him Peter and Carl and the rest of the San Diego/So Cal crew say hello. We were there this past weekend.

icehog3
02-24-2015, 10:37 AM
And if you go to Tacos El Gordo, order the mulas and tell them Tom sent you. They will have no idea who you are talking about, but the mulas will be awesome!