PDA

View Full Version : Where to go to sell cigars?

alhenry92
01-18-2015, 09:58 AM
Hey all,
Anyone know where i can go to sell some cigars for cash?
I know some liquor stores around have nice selections of handmades, but do they buy cigars as well to add to it?

shilala
01-18-2015, 10:12 AM
We have a WTS forum here, but you have to be around awhile to gain access.
It requires a certain formula of posts, trader references, and time.
Nobody knows the formula, you just show up one day and have access to a bunch of forums you never had access to before.

That said, the cigar community relies very heavily on trader references.
The best way to gather some positives here is to go sign up for the Newbie Sampler Trade and get involved across the board. In no time opportunities will open up for you.
Good Luck, brother!!! :tu

The Poet
01-18-2015, 10:18 AM
We have a WTS forum here, but you have to be around awhile to gain access.
It requires a certain formula of posts, trader references, and time.
Nobody knows the formula, you just show up one day and have access to a bunch of forums you never had access to before.

That said, the cigar community relies very heavily on trader references.
The best way to gather some positives here is to go sign up for the Newbie Sampler Trade and get involved across the board. In no time opportunities will open up for you.
Good Luck, brother!!! :tu

Yep, Scott beat me to it.

As for finding retailers to purchase your stocks, local and state laws may prevent them from buying tobacco products from any supplier that cannot prove (for instance) taxes have been collected, or to verify the origin and condition of the merchandise.

cjhalbrooks
01-18-2015, 09:53 PM
Also look for Cats on FB. Good luck.

jsnake
01-22-2015, 08:49 PM
You can try Craigslist too. As a new member it is important to establish some rep through trades and getting to know people.