PDA

View Full Version : Things I'm looking forward to in the new year

Fordman4ever
01-01-2015, 10:01 AM
This year is sure to be an exciting one. First and foremost, my second daughter will be born this year!!!! Secondly, I am now in a new squadron with a new mission and all new deployment locations. I can't wait to see where I get to go and what I get to do.

Happy New Year everyone. What are you looking forward too?

jjirons69
01-01-2015, 06:58 PM
First I've mentioned it on here, but I've been working with small business development since October and I'm launching my BBQ sauce and a pork rub for retail sale this year. My dad and I have been using this sauce for the past 20 years (with much success) and I'm tired of folks saying you should sale this stuff, so I am. You only live once. I hate to eventually go to my grave and not have tried to make a go at it. I'm working with a local co-packer and it should be ready to go by spring. Not as exciting as a new child, Earl, but exciting none the less. Congrats to you!!! Here's to a successful 2015 for the both of us!

Ogre
01-01-2015, 07:33 PM
I will be a grandpa in 2015

badbriar
01-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Fantastic news for all the inmates above! Jamie - you better give me a shot at your sauce and rub! Wanna be one of your first customers! :banger

We got a baby Ford, a butt-rubbed Jamie and a grandpa Ogre :hy

pnoon
01-01-2015, 09:27 PM
I am retiring next Thursday, January 8!!!

:dance: :dance:

icehog3
01-01-2015, 11:24 PM
Congrats to all of you, especially short-time Peter!

I am looking forward to smoking cigars with as many of you as possible in 2015. :D

shilala
01-02-2015, 07:09 AM
I'm gonna be a Grandpa this year, too.
First of many, I hope.

pnoon
01-02-2015, 07:36 AM
I'm gonna be a Grandpa this year, too.
First of many, I hope.

No better feeling, Scott.
Second one for me due in March.

badbriar
01-02-2015, 07:39 AM

Peter - way to go! Enjoy, brother!

Hearty congrats to Scott - GRANDPA!

:wo and a hearty :cl

Steve
01-02-2015, 09:17 AM
Congrats Peter, Scott and Larry!

I'm looking forward to a year of health! NO hospitals or surgeries!!!

Stevez
01-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Congratulations to all above, especially the new parents and grandparents. Also, Jamie, please let me know where I can buy your sauce and rub. Love to try new ones. Congrats on the business opportunity.

Dave128
01-05-2015, 08:55 AM
Congratulations to you all!!

hammondc
01-05-2015, 10:47 AM
First I've mentioned it on here, but I've been working with small business development since October and I'm launching my BBQ sauce and a pork rub for retail sale this year. My dad and I have been using this sauce for the past 20 years (with much success) and I'm tired of folks saying you should sale this stuff, so I am. You only live once. I hate to eventually go to my grave and not have tried to make a go at it. I'm working with a local co-packer and it should be ready to go by spring. Not as exciting as a new child, Earl, but exciting none the less. Congrats to you!!! Here's to a successful 2015 for the both of us!

Let us know the details. I'd give it a shot for sure. Even more likely if it makes its way to ATL.

As for me....
Continuing to develop at the company where I work. New things should be opening up this year.
Probably kid#2. Hopefully another boy
Probably trading the Subaru on a Honda Odyssey--> I've resisted it as long as I can.
Debt free outside of a mortgage by June
Losing 30 Lb
10Yr wedding anniversary
BBQ!!!!
Carolina Panthers winning the Super Bowl..........one can wish.

pnoon
01-05-2015, 11:36 AM

Keep me posted, Jamie.

If it is feasible to ship out west, I'd love to try some.

longknocker
01-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Congrats Peter, Scott and Larry!

I'm looking forward to a year of health! NO hospitals or surgeries!!!

Amen!:) Me, Too, Steve!:tu

longknocker
01-05-2015, 06:46 PM

:tu:noon 3-5 Years For Me. Enjoy, Peter!:D

pnoon
01-05-2015, 08:06 PM
:tu:noon 3-5 Years For Me. Enjoy, Peter!:D

I plan on it.
Three more days.