PDA

View Full Version : Did he video himself ?

AdamJoshua
12-12-2014, 09:15 AM
I wonder if he recorded himself getting booked and finger printed, charges of being stupid. Yes let's keep the police from doing actual police work, that's a great way to get 15 minutes worth of fame. Well in the end he got it, just not how, why or what he thought he was going to get.

http://kriv.images.worldnow.com/images/6185772_G.jpg

HOUSTON (FOX 26) -

A teenager from Spring is behind bars tonight accused of trying to “bait” cops into a confrontation by making false claims. According to the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office, 19-year-old Anthony Ybarra admits to calling 911 twice to file a report about a suspicious person that wasn't true. It was all so he could record his confrontation with cops and post it online.

On Dec. 6, Ybarra called 911 from behind a Walgreens on Cypresswood and Holzwarth Road in north Harris County claiming there was drug activity and gave the 911 operator a description of himself. When deputies arrived they say he was confrontational and refused to answer questions or provide ID. He was, however, recording video of his interaction with deputies on his cell phone. "What I believe he was trying to do was bait our officers into a confrontation. Basically trying to describe himself as being involved in criminal activity knowing he wasn't to see if he could bait our officers into some type of altercation or confrontation," said Sgt. James Glaze.

That didn't happen. There was no crime at the time so deputies told Ybarra to leave. A short time later, Ybarra allegedly called 911 again, this time disguising his voice, according to deputies. And this time he was behind the “Bullritos” restaurant on I-45 and Cypresswood where he worked. Cops say he was smoking tobacco in a metal pipe. It's a pipe often used to smoke marijuana. Deputies described him as confrontational again. They linked his cell number to the emergency calls and they were the same. Ybarra was arrested.

Police say there are more and more videos popping up online of people trying to “bait” police into confrontations and it's disturbing. “It is frustrating. It makes our job difficult knowing there are people out there trying to provoke us into doing something wrong,” said Sgt. Glaze.

Ybarra is being held in the Harris County jail on $5,000 bond. Making a false report is a Class-A is misdemeanor.

shilala
12-12-2014, 09:44 AM
What a wad.

icehog3
12-12-2014, 01:25 PM
Time for a pistol whipping.

Oh, wait....that's what he wants. ;)

jjirons69
12-12-2014, 02:15 PM
I rig it so his one call from jail called his own cell phone. Seems appropriate.

Remo
12-12-2014, 02:51 PM
I think it's entrapment.

Porch Dweller
12-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Imagine if he instead spent that time volunteering at a soup kitchen, VA Hospital, or children's cancer ward. Moron.

icehog3
12-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Imagine if he instead spent that time volunteering at a soup kitchen, VA Hospital, or children's cancer ward. Moron.

Or volunteered at a circus, as the "Human Douchebag". ;')

Remo
12-12-2014, 04:24 PM
Or volunteered at a circus, as the "Human Colostomy Bag". ;')

Fixt

icehog3
12-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Fixt

Indeed. :tu

AdamJoshua
12-12-2014, 04:42 PM
First thing they need to do is shave the douche bag's head, before or after he gets fired from his job for pulling that **** where he works, then they need to sand that tattoo off of his neck and any others off of him. I would then subject him to the prison system rectal exam, given by inmate #392526. As Richard Pryor said, they don't rape you because you are homosexual, they rape you because they like to see that look on your face.

nutcracker
12-12-2014, 05:37 PM
I think it's entrapment.

Yep - those coppers luring a poor innocent child ......

nutcracker
12-12-2014, 05:41 PM
I remember complaining to my mentor about a colleague who was being a jackass. I will always remember his response:
"Assholes make only one noise, don't expect them to whistle "Dixie"