PDA

View Full Version : Lost Pipe

jjmitchem
12-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Very sad this week, I finally got around to unpacking some more boxes from our PCS to Alabama. About a year ago I traded some pipes and tobacco for a box of cigars - I had narrowed down to what I liked. I then packed everything up and went on a short deployment, returned and then moved

Well I think a special pipe I had made got packed by mistake in the trade and this sucks!!! I found another pipe that i thought i had included in the trade.

I did this on another pipe forum and hopefully I can track down the guy I did the trade with but I cant find any emails or PMs. I posted a week ago about it and no answer. I made sure to say no matter what a trade was a trade but I would like to find what happened to it.

Just venting :(

The.Sheepdog
12-06-2014, 03:45 PM
I cant imagine what that is like really. My ex gave my pipes to my son to blow soap bubbles while I was on a remote to Okinawa. Then she threw them away.

I hope you find that lost sheep or if not find another to fall in love with again.

CigarNut
12-06-2014, 07:30 PM
We all make these kind of mistakes. Hopefully, the person you traded with is still online so you can get your pipe back.

jjmitchem
12-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Found it!!!!

And it is on its way back to me. :)

Dave128
12-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Great news!

Bubbleheaddiver
12-10-2014, 02:51 PM
good pipe brotherhood

ApexAZ
12-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Glad to hear you are getting it back!

WaRevo
12-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Awesome news, Glad you found it and will return to you.

A few months ago I had a LIghter and Pipes taken from my Truck. So far I have my Lighter back. Still on the look out for the Pipe. I doubt I will ever get it back but the lighter was found at a Second hand store. I am about 80% sure it is mine and if it really isn't it is close enough that I couldn't tell the difference. Everything about it says it is the same one.

James

badbriar
12-10-2014, 04:57 PM
:tu way to go!