PDA

View Full Version : SOA Black Crown

bimmerguy82
11-18-2014, 12:28 AM
Bought myself a 5 pack of SOA cigars. I love the show so much I figured what the hell. Anybody else try these cigars yet? Gonna give them a rest period before I try.

Remo
11-18-2014, 12:35 AM
Never had the SOA version but the Black Crowns are a decent smoke, pretty one dimensional but serviceable.

TJtorpedo
11-18-2014, 07:01 PM
I smoked one SOA, and thought it was pretty decent. It didn't blow me away, but I like the black crowns as a budget smoke, and this to me was very similar.

dijit
11-19-2014, 05:54 AM
I have tried them and agree with the others as well. I like BC as a budget smoke and the SOA are very similar to the regular line. I will be trying the new soa samcro lines in the near future since they are a full bodied smoke as opposed to the medium/full.

JohnnyFlake
11-28-2014, 01:38 PM
I have some Robusto and Toro size that I picked up back in June of this year. I smoke one of each about two weekends ago. I must say that they were pretty dam good. Not super complex but earthy and a little spicy and that works for me. I plan on picking up some more when I can catch a deal!

Crownedone
01-13-2015, 02:52 PM
I bought a box when they first came out, I would fire one up every time I watched an episode. When I bought my box they only had one type, now I am looking forward to trying the others. Good smoke for the price point.