PDA

View Full Version : I OFFEND People!

TOB9595
12-21-2008, 05:18 PM
It is inevitable.....
At some point in time I will offend you
AND
You will offend me.

In the daily interaction of life. I will have a sensitive time and you will not see me waiting in line, because you will be focused on your "thing"
You won't realize that you just cut me off in line or in the car or....pick something....
BUT I will be sorely pissed and offended!

A realization of this inevitability is a good thing. I accept that YOU WILL DO SOMETHING AT SOME TIME or other to offend me.
It may be something so simple as not looking at me when I speak....therefore you're ignoring me....OR you didn't answer my email in, my, proper amount of time

I also accept that I WILL DO SOMETHING AT SOME TIME to offend YOU. It may be that I forget to ask about your most recent gold cup shooting match...or I say hello, quite effusively, to your Lady and don't give you the same attention....or I might write something that doesn't quite express my idea or intent, to your way of reading.....I find humor in just about any situation. This boggles the sensibilities of some of my dearest friends

Bottom line is....
I can rest assured that your offensive behavior, speech, or omissions are/is not intentional but just the meanderings of life.
As you can rest assured that I will do something to royally piss you off sometime in our relationship.
It's just life.....

When this happens...just give me a heads up and I will explain my ways; or I'll apologize, sincerely and honestly.
It is unlikely, but still a possibility, that I may tell you to F off.
The same will be done by me when you offend me......

This "deepest thought" snippet isn't written because of anything on this or any board or even something happening in my day to day life.
I don't have much happening day to day, lately...hahahahaha

It's a philosophy that I've had for a number of years and I just wanted to share this with you as it has kept the people that I want close to me .......to be close to me....
AND
I've been meaning to post this here for quite some time now. I've seen folk, good folk, take offense to some stuff and give offense to others....

It is just a progression of life, our standards, upbringing, culture, environment and the misty veil of the WEB.

Best Regards and Blessings to us all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Tom

yourchoice
12-21-2008, 05:35 PM
F off!

j/k :r

Merry Christmas!

Mugen910
12-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Happy Holidays Tom.

Rockestone
12-21-2008, 05:42 PM
F off!

j/k :r

Merry Christmas!

:r:r:r

Darrell
12-21-2008, 05:47 PM
I offend people too, it happens.

Smokin Gator
12-21-2008, 05:48 PM
Merry Christmas to you as well Tom. You are a class act in my book... and you are right. At some point we will each tick each other off. But I assure you when it happens my response will not be out here in public it will be in a PM or email so we can work it out as men. I only ask the same.

SG

nozero
12-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Merry Christmas to you as well Tom. You are a class act in my book... and you are right. At some point we will each tick each other off. But I assure you when it happens my response will not be out here in public it will be in a PM or email so we can work it out as men. I only ask the same.

SG

That sounds like a good idea to me...

tobii3
12-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Offend people?? Me?
:r

G G
12-21-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm offended by that post.:ss

Not really, Merry Christmas, and I really like the sigline, bro.

Martin
12-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Might I suggest sensitivity training.

Cyclone
12-21-2008, 11:06 PM
Fkkk 'em if they can't take a joke.... :ss:ss:ss

BHowe
12-21-2008, 11:15 PM
I delight in being offensive. :D

Tom, you and I have a few of the same little things that set us off.

Bruzee
12-22-2008, 03:52 AM
Very well said. People are WAY to sensitive these days. Everyone is offended by something or someone. Lighten up people. Great insight Tom, and merry CHRISTmas! :tu

Genetic Defect
12-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Happy Holidays Tom.

this isz offensive

TOB9595
12-24-2008, 12:27 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to US ALL!!!!

I just want to be HAPPY
:)
Tom