PDA

View Full Version : Ever Heard Of...

rhmalone
07-31-2014, 02:46 PM
Miraculous Templar?

My wife surprised me with an early anniversary gift; a gift card to purchase some cigars online (I know, she's a keeper)! Wanting to squeeze out every penny, I added a 5er of these Miraculous Templars (Churchill Natural) to my order. I figured I'd try something new, and at less than $3 a stick, I figured why not?!?

I've not heard of these before, and the brief write up on their description sounded decent enough. Can anyone tell me anything more about them? I sure hope I didn't make a poor gamble.

Also, they all came pre-punched. I've never seen that before either... :hm

icehog3
07-31-2014, 02:57 PM
Retailers will make dog turds sound good in their descriptions. ;)

Never had one, curious to hear your review when you at least try to smoke one. ;s

Zane
07-31-2014, 03:14 PM
Miraculous Templar?

My wife surprised me with an early anniversary gift; a gift card to purchase some cigars online (I know, she's a keeper)! Wanting to squeeze out every penny, I added a 5er of these Miraculous Templars (Churchill Natural) to my order. I figured I'd try something new, and at less than $3 a stick, I figured why not?!?

I've not heard of these before, and the brief write up on their description sounded decent enough. Can anyone tell me anything more about them? I sure hope I didn't make a poor gamble.

Also, they all came pre-punched. I've never seen that before either... :hm

Usually pre punched cigars are machine made. Not a bad thing but usually thats why

The Poet
07-31-2014, 03:38 PM
Never heard of them, sorry. And I know my cheap cigars, sadly.

Miraculous Templar? Sounds like a Kirk Cameron straight-to-DVD flick, doesn't it? :D

rhmalone
07-31-2014, 05:30 PM
Haha, maybe we should suggest that to ol' Kirk!