PDA

View Full Version : Last Visited: 02-05-2014

stitch
05-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Maaan can life pile it on and time fly by when your trying to dig out of the pile !
It seems like month's always fly by between my check in's here.
Between digging out of the pile repeatedly and now living off the grid waaaay out in the boonies tends to limit my time on the internet.
But don't think that I don't think about all you old nut cases often ... Because I do ! ... Hope all of you are doing well and keeping the cigar retailers in business.
Remember the fallen Brothers this week end.
Semper-Fi

markem
05-23-2014, 03:49 PM
Good to hear from you, Stitch! Hoping that the fire season leaves you and yours well enough alone this year!

Good to see you back. And don't worry, we consider you part of the nut club.

pnoon
05-23-2014, 04:33 PM
Couldn't have said it any better than Mark.
Glad to have you drop in, Stitch.

T.G
05-23-2014, 04:38 PM
Good to see you back around Stitch. Hope all is well.

Did you ever manage to take care of the wolves that were killing your alpacas?

stitch
05-23-2014, 06:41 PM
Good to hear from you, Stitch! Hoping that the fire season leaves you and yours well enough alone this year!

Good to see you back. And don't worry, we consider you part of the nut club.
So far the fires are not here ... But it's Memorial day week end and all the flat lander's are up from the valley enjoying our 68 degree weather, It's windy as hell and dry as a popcorn fart and half of Northern AZ is already on fire ... We'll see.
The Wolves are still here, two sighted five miles from our ranch just a week ago, Fed and State agency's still blowing smoke up our butts and giving us the run around ...
And of course I could probably be President of the Nut Club ! :D

hotreds
05-23-2014, 06:47 PM
Semper Fi, brother!

markem
05-23-2014, 06:50 PM
And of course I could probably be President of the Nut Club ! :D

Oh heck no! You are the Sergeant at Arms. Pnoon's ban stick notwithstanding :tu

icehog3
05-23-2014, 06:51 PM
We left a light on, Stitch. Good to see you back.

SmokeyJoe
08-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Thanks, brother, for the great job on this holster! Hope you check back in soon. I know folks would like to hear what has been going on. Blessings on you, Jeff.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb28/Revtiger/Firearms/MampP%209c%20Holstered_zpsd4pozee8.jpg

Old Sailor
08-04-2018, 11:46 AM
:tu:tu