PDA

View Full Version : Aging Taboo SFO

davearob
12-19-2008, 03:29 PM
A while ago I finally purchased enough taboo SFO Torps (I have discipline issues, also a newb) to allow me to age them for longer than 4 to 6 week, even at this age I think they are a great cigar. The one I had last night was aged 12 weeks. The little bit of extra time in the humi made a big difference in the burn and to me it seemed a lot stronger. The ones I had tried previously had a slightly uneven burn which I touched up occasionally. This one wasn't razor straight but was a lot better. I think the burn kind of matches the power of this cigar. For those who smoke this cigar how long do you age them and do you notice this difference?

gnukfu
12-19-2008, 04:10 PM
I have some that I have had for about a year. Gonna have to break one out and try it soon.

garyatmaui
12-19-2008, 09:48 PM
I am like you, I tend to smoke them as I wish, but I do have some in the box now going on 5 months. Just ordered 20 more with Robs latest "get me in trouble with the wife again discount"

Merry Christmas to me you and all!

davearob
12-20-2008, 09:08 AM
I am like you, I tend to smoke them as I wish, but I do have some in the box now going on 5 months. Just ordered 20 more with Robs latest "get me in trouble with the wife again discount"

I got caught in that to....oh well after all it is Christmas

rsamos
12-20-2008, 09:11 AM

I used that coupon the other day to order some SFO coronas. I'll probably try one after a couple weeks, then let the rest lay down for several months to a year.