PDA

View Full Version : My Xmas gift from an A hole

Commander Quan
12-19-2008, 01:18 PM
I looked out my window this morning and had the unpleasant sight of the passenger side door of my truck hanging wide open. The Truck has only been driven 3 times in the last 6 months since I bought a car for myself, and it's always locked so right away I knew this wasn't going to be good. I walk outside through the pouring rain to see my window has been smashed in and someone tried to remove my head unit out of the dash. Nothing else was taken just glass everywhere.

Under normal conditions I would swear incessantly, put plastic over the window and drive somewhere to get it replaced, But it just so happens that I have been putting off doing a break job on the vehicle and it really isn't safe to drive on the streets. And since the door was open for hours I also have a dead battery. So before I can pull the the truck in my tiny little one stall garage off the ally in the back of my house I have to go buy jumper cables since mine have grown legs and wondered off, (or been borrowed at some point in time)

After a more than aggrieving episode at the auto parts store to buy jumper cables and moving enough stuff around in the garage I was able to pull the truck in and out of the rain.

This morning was going to be my last day to go out and pick up a couple last things for Christmas but instead I had to clean up and secure my belongings because someone couldn't keep their hands to themselves. :mad:

GTsetGO
12-19-2008, 01:21 PM
that sucks brah. people are just A-holes.

Mugen910
12-19-2008, 01:23 PM
Sorry to hear brother...

dunng
12-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Man that sucks... :fl

G G
12-19-2008, 01:27 PM
Jeesh, man sorry to hear that.

Skywalker
12-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Sorry for the bad day!!! That sucks!!!

MTB996
12-19-2008, 07:22 PM
That sucks man! Here's hoping the POS has a miserable Xmas (probably will given the character). I hope you get it fixed up and back to normal or better!!