PDA

View Full Version : Don Pepin Garcia 2007 Limited Edition El Centurion Guerreros

Yazzie
04-18-2014, 04:25 PM
Hi All, been away from the Forums for a number of years and possibly getting ready to sell some aged Boxes in the WTS area. I hope I'm posting in the right area but if not then please Mod's move this to the right spot.

My Question concerns the availability and pricing for the 2007 Limited Edition Don Pepin Garcia El Centurions. Back in the day I purchased 3 boxes, smoked 1 and have 2 full boxes left (20/box) in excellent condition. I did an exhaustive google search but did not see these for purchase anywhere so have no idea what they may be worth. I believe I payed roughly $250/Box back in 2007. I did see that they have a new 2013 LE release and it appears the feedback is that the 2007's were far superior.

anyway, if anyone might be able to help me estimate what these may be worth I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

mk05
04-18-2014, 05:13 PM
I remember them being really good. If you like the loose singles, you should keep them. They were hard to find since release, and are still very hard to come by nowadays.

Remo
04-18-2014, 06:33 PM
$30 bucks a box...I will send funds immediately :tu

Dude Here
04-18-2014, 07:28 PM
$30 bucks a box...I will send funds immediately :tu

Stop trying to rip the guy off, Mike.

Yazzie, I'll give you $40 a box ;)

Seriously though, a sealed box of a smoke that's considered a rarity these days....I'd say $325-350. I'm no expert on cigar pricing though, just what I'd feel comfortable asking for those.