PDA

View Full Version : opus in stock here

barbourjay
12-18-2008, 07:08 PM
there are only a few, fuente fuente and robusto's and they also have a 6 pack sampler. pricing is a little above MSRP but nothing to get butt hurt over.

http://www.emersonscigars.com/cigars/fuente_opus_x.html

warpedcigars
12-18-2008, 07:28 PM
Someone jump on them before I do, lol.

dschmidt20
12-18-2008, 07:33 PM
We have Opus at the Davidoff shop I work at in New York, but we are just selling the Journey Set and the Fuente Story set with the new limited edition humidor. I snagged a tin of the robustos before they were all gone and smoked one the other night. Absolutely killer.

MikeyC
12-18-2008, 08:11 PM
We have Opus at the Davidoff shop I work at in New York, but we are just selling the Journey Set and the Fuente Story set with the new limited edition humidor. I snagged a tin of the robustos before they were all gone and smoked one the other night. Absolutely killer.

Sounds like a cool job. Do you get an employee discount?

Personally, I think if I worked there I would spend my whole paycheck in the store.

dschmidt20
12-19-2008, 10:51 AM
We get a solid discount, but I get to write off a cigar a day so most of the cigars I usually purchase are ones that I cannot get at the store. (if you know what I mean).

I had an Opus robusto the other night that was outstanding. I think the cigar in general is a little overhyped, but it's good don't get me wrong.

Dustin

beamish
12-19-2008, 11:22 AM
We get a solid discount, but I get to write off a cigar a day so most of the cigars I usually purchase are ones that I cannot get at the store. (if you know what I mean).

I had an Opus robusto the other night that was outstanding. I think the cigar in general is a little overhyped, but it's good don't get me wrong.

Dustin

whats the address of that store is it like around 48th st.?think I bought some stogies off you..

dschmidt20
12-21-2008, 05:50 AM
59th and Columbus Circle inside the Time Warner building. Stop by sometime and ask for Dustin. That's me.

barbourjay
12-22-2008, 09:00 AM
http://www.emersonscigars.com/samplers/fuente_holiday_sampler.html

not bad and you get a case to go with them.