PDA

View Full Version : Fat Bottom Betty & Sweet Jane Question

Geauxbig1975
04-03-2014, 07:35 PM
I have been wanting to try a Fat Bottom Betty and a Sweet Jane Cigar that Drew Estate makes for Deadwood Tobacco Company. Problem is that I am hesitant about buying two boxes of cigars that I have never tried or even really heard much about. If there is anyone here that has tried either of these smokes firsthand or has any knowledge of their characteristics and quality, I would greatly appreciate any info you could share with me. Thanks in advance.

Zane
04-03-2014, 07:37 PM
I have been wanting to try a Fat Bottom Betty and a Sweet Jane Cigar that Drew Estate makes for Deadwood Tobacco Company. Problem is that I am hesitant about buying two boxes of cigars that I have never tried or even really heard much about. If there is anyone here that has tried either of these smokes firsthand or has any knowledge of their characteristics and quality, I would greatly appreciate any info you could share with me. Thanks in advance.

Do you like acids?

bobarian
04-03-2014, 07:53 PM
They sell singles. http://www.deadwoodtobacco.com/sweetjane.html

Geauxbig1975
04-03-2014, 08:00 PM
I just noticed the singles so I may go that route. I occasionally will have an Acid Blondie Belicoso or a Kuba Kuba. I also enjoy a DE Java Latte from time to time. Are the Fat Bottom Betty and Sweet Jane infused cigars similar to the Acid line?

Zane
04-03-2014, 09:06 PM
They are. Think pipe tobacco but sweeter.

the jiggler
04-03-2014, 10:39 PM
I just noticed the singles so I may go that route. I occasionally will have an Acid Blondie Belicoso or a Kuba Kuba. I also enjoy a DE Java Latte from time to time. Are the Fat Bottom Betty and Sweet Jane infused cigars similar to the Acid line?

Sweet Jane is the same blend as the Dirt Torpedo which should be available anywhere they sell acids. Back in the day I loved the Kuba Kuba and also loved the sweet Jane.