PDA

View Full Version : Pipe Theft

Hippi3Slay3r
02-20-2014, 03:07 PM
Planned to spend this afternoon smoking and cleaning my pipe collection at a co worker's house to celebrate international pipe smoking day. I briefly stopped into a local grocery store to pick up some everclear and cotton balls, and when I returned to my truck I found my passenger side window smashed in and my pipe bag and cellphone gone. While my collection was nothing amazing it was a sad loss 3 pipes were Peterson St. Patrick's day pipes purchased by my family for my birthday (born on Paddy's day)... I know they were most likely after my phone and my collection was casualty of convenience :-( but I'm still bummed that somebody could do this on what was to be a fun afternoon /end rant...

Subvet642
02-20-2014, 03:27 PM
Dude, that sucks!:(

icehog3
02-20-2014, 03:40 PM
Did the pipe bag look similar to a bank deposit bag? That might have been the reason for the window smash rather than your cell. Either way, sorry to hear about it, that sucks big time.

Remo
02-20-2014, 03:46 PM
That sucks ass, can't leave anything in your car anywhere in the US for even a matter of seconds!! Sorry for the loss and pain in the ass!!!

Hippi3Slay3r
02-20-2014, 03:47 PM
It was an old school leather doctors bag that I made a ceder insert to hold a few mason jars. In the grand scheme of things I'm just glad I wasn't out on an errand with the baby you just can't trust crazy people willing to go to that extreme.

CigarNut
02-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Sorry to hear about this.

icehog3
02-20-2014, 04:23 PM
It was an old school leather doctors bag that I made a ceder insert to hold a few mason jars. In the grand scheme of things I'm just glad I wasn't out on an errand with the baby you just can't trust crazy people willing to go to that extreme.

For sure, Kyle...we had a carjacking today, only the carjacker didn't realize there was a 5 year old in the back seat.

Luckily, car and kid were both found safe a couple hours later.

hotreds
02-20-2014, 04:29 PM
Sorry to hear! Do you need a pipe/tobaccy?

Dude Here
02-20-2014, 04:49 PM
Planned to spend this afternoon smoking and cleaning my pipe collection at a co worker's house to celebrate international pipe smoking day. I briefly stopped into a local grocery store to pick up some everclear and cotton balls, and when I returned to my truck I found my passenger side window smashed in and my pipe bag and cellphone gone. While my collection was nothing amazing it was a sad loss 3 pipes were Peterson St. Patrick's day pipes purchased by my family for my birthday (born on Paddy's day)... I know they were most likely after my phone and my collection was casualty of convenience :-( but I'm still bummed that somebody could do this on what was to be a fun afternoon /end rant...

This is why I ALWAYS make sure there's nothing visible in my car when I have to leave it. Now if I could only get the wife on board with that...

Sorry for your loss brother. But hey, this give you an excuse to do some pipe shopping :noon

Hippi3Slay3r
02-20-2014, 05:38 PM
Sorry to hear! Do you need a pipe/tobaccy?

Thanks for the offer but luckily my collection of tobacco is safe. It sucks but I'll survive :tu. You guys rock!

jsnake
02-20-2014, 08:08 PM
Sorry for your loss. Kind of hard to have a nice day after that. I hate lowlife scumbags. Hope someone catches them in the act and gives them a nice beat down and extra kick for you.

Bruzee
02-20-2014, 08:17 PM
For sure, Kyle...we had a carjacking today, only the carjacker didn't realize there was a 5 year old in the back seat.

Luckily, car and kid were both found safe a couple hours later.

As a parent, I cannot imagine this. I'm pretty sure they would have to pry my dead body out of that car with my child in the backseat. :td

AdamJoshua
02-20-2014, 10:23 PM
That's sucks sorry about that, was it an iphone, did you have the find my phone turned on, great way for the cops to bust the person that broke in and get your stuff back, always worth a shot and seems to have a pretty decent success rate.

Heavy_d
02-21-2014, 05:22 AM
Sorry to hear about that man. That really sucks.

14holestogie
02-21-2014, 06:35 AM
That indeed blows, Kyle.

02-21-2014, 07:34 AM
Sorry to hear brotha.

massphatness
02-21-2014, 07:35 AM
Bad people suck.

Sorry for the inconvenience and disruption, Kyle

rharris
02-21-2014, 07:47 AM
What a scumbag! Hope someone catches that jackass and kicks a mudhole in the middle of him.

ronaldbarbarren
02-21-2014, 05:02 PM
So sorry for your loss dude. I guess it's just one of those days huh. ;s

DMK
02-22-2014, 08:42 AM
Thieves suck....
Check the area dumpsters, they probably dumped the pipe bag after they looked inside.