PDA

View Full Version : Golf Clubs

Sugar44
02-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Okay, for me and where I live the golf season is close! I'm thinking of new irons. Anyone thinking of doing the same or have some of you already done so? If so, what did you buy or what are you thing of buying? Anyone have or tried the new Taylormade Speed Blades? -Sugar

14holestogie
02-18-2014, 01:53 PM
Mike, I have not tried them, but Golf Digest loves them. With that being said, find someplace that will let you hit them and then spend the extra few bucks to get them fitted to you. I have yet to do that myself, but all the guys that I golf with that have had it done said it's the only way to go. Good luck.

Sugar44
02-19-2014, 01:17 AM
Thx. 14!

Taki
02-19-2014, 05:45 AM
Before you buy anything...definitely take Tim's advice. My advice would be to try and find a range where you can hit as many different clubs as possible, all the new irons out, all the different name brands. This way you can really decide which name brand or irons would work best for your game...after that, have them fitted for you.

Good luck

Sugar44
02-19-2014, 11:08 AM
Thanks guys for the advice. I want to stay with Taylormade; I've been with them for 20+ yrs. I like the looks of the Speed Blades, if I buy them I'll post a review; just in case some of you are thinking of new clubs!