PDA

View Full Version : Is your iPhone battery life draining??? Maybe this will help

irratebass
02-08-2014, 07:31 AM
My wife came across this article for me..... I have been having issues with my battery life for a while now...... I'm going to try these steps and see if it helps, but I'm still getting a droid phone next month, but thought I I would share.

http://www.payetteforward.com/why-does-my-iphone-battery-die-so-fast-heres-the-real-fix/

kelmac07
02-08-2014, 07:38 AM
Didn't know about the Push and Fetch options...changed mine. Thanks Mickey!! :tu :tu

irratebass
02-08-2014, 08:13 AM
Didn't know about the Push and Fetch options...changed mine. Thanks Mickey!! :tu :tu

I didn't either Mac..... Pretty useful..... If it works

maninblack
02-08-2014, 08:31 AM
Mickey, you're crossing over! Excellent! I don't miss my iPhone at all.

CigarSquid
02-08-2014, 09:09 AM
Come on over to Droid! I got a iPhone for work, for now... and I hate that thing. It was given to me until we get a permanent manager. I can not wait for that time, so I can gladly hand that POS phone over.

markem
02-08-2014, 09:18 AM
If you set everything to fetch/manual then all is good. I don't have my calendar set that way as I want it to sync (to google calendar) quickly. If you don't surf away from a hotspot, set the non-cellular data to be wifi only.

CigarNut
02-08-2014, 09:55 AM
I did not know about the diagnostics data -- thanks for sharing the article, Mickey!

SvilleKid
02-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Most of these I had heard and done. Even though I had diagnostics reporting turned off, I was surprised to see the number of problems it could have been reporting. Tells me which apps I'm using that may be causing problems! Handy bit of info to know!!

Sweet_Leaf_PDX
02-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Thanks for sharing this! I didn't know about several of these things.

MrClean
02-13-2014, 04:04 PM
but I'm still getting a droid phone next month,

Mickey, you're crossing over! Excellent! I don't miss my iPhone at all.

The grass is pretty green over here :tu
It's still buried under the snow, but whatever.

Blueface
02-13-2014, 04:21 PM
:r
Funny how it always evolves to the same as the Windows v. Mac, mine is bigger and wider, stays up longer and yadda, yadda.
I have had both and disagree with Android users, specially when one reads the vulnerability Android has for being compromised.
Heck do I know.;)