PDA

View Full Version : Deport "The Biebs"

Remo
02-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Was just reading that they started a petition on We the People to deport Beiber and take his Green Card, I think this is great!! Funny thing is that if he is convicted of a DUI I don't think he can go back to Canada :sh :lr

DMK
02-01-2014, 09:07 AM
We don't want him back!!
Your silly little girl population made him famous, now you get to keep him.
That goes for the likes of Nickleback as well. :r

Chainsaw13
02-01-2014, 09:10 AM

Them's fightin' words. :D

stearns
02-01-2014, 09:10 AM
You will take him and like it, Darryl! :D

cjhalbrooks
02-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Hey hey I figured this out. We can send beaver and Miley to North Korea. That way there is no war started with our brothers in the north over stupid teens that are fracked up from money.

(I know Miley is a US problem. But hey two brids one stone.)

Zane
02-01-2014, 09:16 AM
I won't lie..... I signed it...

The Poet
02-01-2014, 09:19 AM
I think the Biebs should move in with that insane Toronto mayor. They'd make quite the pair.

As for taking their Nickleback . . . well, it's only 4 cents Canadian, so what's the big deal?

Remo
02-01-2014, 09:24 AM
You will take him and like it, Darryl! :D

This!!! :gary

markem
02-01-2014, 09:40 AM
He doesn't have a green card. He has an O-1 visa for entertainers. The racing thing isn't likely to affect his status, but a felony conviction in the egg throwing just might (not that it will get to that). He's here and increasingly irrelevant. He and Danny Bonaduce can do a radio program together.

The Poet
02-01-2014, 10:50 AM
(I know Miley is a US problem. But hey two brids one stone.)

The more I think about this, the more I wonder what she's done to rate all the rancor. That VMA twerk? No worse than things done by others at this and similar events over the decades. Dry-humping a wrecking ball nude? Again, who hasn't? :D

OK, so the young woman cuts off her locks (in more ways than one), tats herself up and strips herself down, and selfies her tongue like a distaff Gene Simmons . . . albeit with more subtle make-up. She might be a bit around the bend, but it's not like she's jumped off a cliff like the Biebs, Amanda Bynes, or Lindsay Lohan. Cut the girl some slack until she does, lest you break her achy heart.

bruceolee
02-01-2014, 03:05 PM
We don't want him back!!
Your silly little girl population made him famous, now you get to keep him.

Look let's just all calm down! Clearly we are not taking nickelback. These are clear conditions of any and all US/Canadian treaty's. Justin Beiber is an easy issue to solve. We stage a murder in Texas implicating him as the murderer and get him placed on death row. Once he's executed all our problems are solved. The price of this "favor" will be that nickelback can never try to cover any metallica songs ever again. Agreed? :)

Ashcan Bill
02-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Let us not be hasty. In a few years Bieber can host a variety show with Macaulay Culkin, and they can have Danny Bonaduce as their first guest. It'll be a hoot.

The Poet
02-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Let us not be hasty. In a few years Bieber can host a variety show with Macaulay Culkin, and they can have Danny Bonaduce as their first guest. It'll be a hoot.

Am I the only one who sees internal illogic here? :r

Col. Kurtz
02-01-2014, 03:32 PM
..wn, and selfies her tongue like a distaff Gene Simmons . . . albeit with more subtle make-up..t.

I disagree.

The Poet
02-01-2014, 04:02 PM
I disagree.

You can KISS it, Jerry! :D

(BTW, good 2nd half by your 'Pack today . . . too bad they didn't make it to Chapel Hill for the 1st half. :r)

DMK
02-02-2014, 11:40 AM
I think the Biebs should move in with that insane Toronto mayor. They'd make quite the pair.

As for taking their Nickleback . . . well, it's only 4 cents Canadian, so what's the big deal?

We got rid of our pennies and Nickleback.... no return on either.

Remo
02-02-2014, 12:47 PM
I guess the beibs was turned away at 3 Super Bowl parties then snuck into the Maxim one...maybe people are getting a clue about this tool. :sl

The Poet
02-02-2014, 01:24 PM
I guess the beibs was turned away at 3 Super Bowl parties then snuck into the Maxim one...maybe people are getting a clue about this tool. :sl

It was my understanding he was turned away because of his age, not his reputation. As his emotional age seems about 3, it's a wonder he could get into Disneyland.

Remo
02-02-2014, 01:25 PM
It was my understanding he was turned away because of his age, not his reputation. As his emotional age seems about 3, it's a wonder he could get into Disneyland.

Either way, I hate him :)

The Poet
02-02-2014, 01:26 PM
We got rid of our bad pennies and Nickleback.... no return on either.

Fixed it for you, my northern brother. :D