PDA

View Full Version : Where?

mikesr1963
01-29-2014, 06:28 AM
Where do you smoke in Richmond, Virginia and or the surrounding area?

kelmac07
01-29-2014, 06:30 AM
Nice little B&M in Midlothian...right outside of Richmond called Winston's Humidor. Kevin (owner) is a great guy and has a great selection in his walk in. Kind of small, but very friendly atmosphere. If you pop in, tell him Mac sent ya. :D

Or better yet...if you're here on a Thursday, come on down to Newport News (45 minutes south of Richmond) and join us in our weekly VCM Thursday Herf. :D

mikesr1963
01-29-2014, 06:52 AM
What's this?

Or better yet...if you're here on a Thursday, come on down to Newport News (45 minutes south of Richmond) and join us in our weekly VCM Thursday Herf. :D

kelmac07
01-29-2014, 06:54 AM
A group of us southern VCMers (myself, BigMac, Tbone, and Bscottskangum...sometimes Volt and Deadrise join us) get together every Thursday for a weekly herf at Baileys in the Patrick Henry Mall here in Newport News. We've been doing this for almost 4 years now. Come on out, good timest!! :ss :herf :ss :herf :ss

BigMac and I are retired Army, Tbone is retired Air Force.

stearns
01-29-2014, 06:55 AM
A group of us southern VCMers (myself, BigMac, Tbone, and Bscottskangum...sometimes Volt and Deadrise join us) get together every Thursday for a weekly herf at Baileys in the Patrick Henry Mall here in Newport News. We've been doing this for almost 4 years now. Come on out!! :ss :herf :ss :herf :ss

it's worth the trip. havent been in years, but they're (mostly) harmless

pnoon
01-29-2014, 07:33 AM
A group of us southern VCMers (myself, BigMac, Tbone, and Bscottskangum...sometimes Volt and Deadrise join us) get together every Thursday for a weekly herf at Baileys in the Patrick Henry Mall here in Newport News. We've been doing this for almost 4 years now. Come on out, good timest!! :ss :herf :ss :herf :ss

BigMac and I are retired Army, Tbone is retired Air Force.

Next time you see Paul, tell him I said hello.
He should drop by the Asylum now and then.

kelmac07
01-29-2014, 07:35 AM
Next time you see Paul, tell him I said hello.
He should drop by the Asylum now and then.

Will do Peter. :D

Don Fernando
01-29-2014, 08:05 AM
just walk in, you can recognize Mac by the skirt he's wearing, a New York Yankees skirt.

big_jaygee
01-29-2014, 08:17 AM
just walk in, you can recognize Mac by the skirt he's wearing, a New York Yankees skirt.

:r :r :r

mikesr1963
01-29-2014, 08:41 AM

Oh, dammmmnnnnn.