PDA

View Full Version : Goodfellas arrested

AdamJoshua
01-24-2014, 12:29 AM
I wonder if when they make the sauce in jail if they'll slice it thin enough for it to dissolve in the olive oil?

In an indictment that reads like the script of "Goodfellas," alleged mob captain Vincent Asaro, 78, and other alleged members of the Bonanno organized crime family are accused of murder, racketeering, armed robbery, arson and extortion.

In the infamous Lufthansa robbery, a band of robbers stole about $5 million in cash and nearly $1 million in jewels from an airline cargo building in the largest cash robbery in the nation's history at the time.

If you've never really read about the actual members, Joe P's character was even more of a crazy S.O.B. than he was in the movie, in 'real life' his family ran the LA Mob, and it's widely thought that John Gotti grabbed him and killed him because he killed Gotti's good friend (yes without permission), it was all related to the "get your shine box" scene in the movie. He was also a huge kid (young) over 6' tall and very muscular, not really the same a Joe P. I actually found the facts to be far more interesting than the movie.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/new-york-organized-crime-arrests/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

bruceolee
01-24-2014, 11:50 AM
I wonder if when they make the sauce in jail if they'll slice it thin enough for it to dissolve in the olive oil?

If you've never really read about the actual members, Joe P's character was even more of a crazy S.O.B. than he was in the movie, in 'real life' his family ran the LA Mob, and it's widely thought that John Gotti grabbed him and killed him because he killed Gotti's good friend (yes without permission), it was all related to the "get your shine box" scene in the movie. He was also a huge kid (young) over 6' tall and very muscular, not really the same a Joe P. I actually found the facts to be far more interesting than the movie.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/new-york-organized-crime-arrests/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

What's funny is at work today with some of the guys i notice that men talk about the mafia the way some women can gossip about soap operas.

"oh there's no way they couldn't make a move on Sonny black, I mean he brought Donnie into the family so that's why they had to cut his hands off before they killed him"

Of course I'm there with them so I can't say much about it either :)

AdamJoshua
01-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Well the talk about how Gotti liked to take his time when he killed someone, he liked to get his hands dirty as it were and you are talking about one of his best friends getting killed, so it was going to be even worse up to keeping him alive and letting him get his strength back just to take him right to the edge of dying all over again, so the best guess is that it took days for him to finally die. That's pretty F'ed up.

pektel
01-24-2014, 11:54 AM
What's funny is at work today...

Funny like how? Do I amuse you?

Porch Dweller
01-24-2014, 12:19 PM
funny like how? Do i amuse you?

lmao!!! :D

shark
01-24-2014, 01:53 PM

You're hovering over me like impending danger!!!

Blueface
01-24-2014, 02:24 PM
Fogedaboudid

bruceolee
01-24-2014, 02:50 PM

Ya know........you're just funny.......

bruceolee
01-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Fogedaboudid

What have you heard about that guy from downtown?

Felixcigar
01-27-2014, 01:33 PM
Having grown up in the Bronx, I can tell you with certainty that the mafia is misunderstood: why so much commotion about the
Mothers And Fathers Italian Association?