PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good B&M in south PA

AUguy
01-15-2014, 07:40 PM
I am gonna be just south of Harrisburg for a few months this spring for work. Shippensburg more specifically. Was wondering if any brothers in the area knew of a good shop I should check out to kill the time.

Thanks guys.

Zanaspus
01-15-2014, 10:59 PM
I grew up in the area, and while I'm not up on the cigar B&M scene, if you're also a pipe smoker, Wiggenroth's in Lebanon is a great little store.

68TriShield
01-16-2014, 03:33 PM
CI has a outlet in Hamburg Pa about 90 minutes north. Gettysburg has two shops as well.

AUguy
01-16-2014, 03:57 PM
CI has a outlet in Hamburg Pa about 90 minutes north. Gettysburg has two shops as well.

I was in North Jersey last year so I have spent my share of time at CI lol. But I will be on the lookout in Gettysburg because I have a few accounts there. Thanks for the tip.

AUguy
01-16-2014, 04:01 PM
I grew up in the area, and while I'm not up on the cigar B&M scene, if you're also a pipe smoker, Wiggenroth's in Lebanon is a great little store.

Not a pipe smoker but if it isn't too far away I may go check it out. Never tried it so I might have to go see what its all about. Thanks for the info.

Sweet_Leaf_PDX
01-16-2014, 04:38 PM
I've never been there but out of curiosity I did a "search nearby" of Harrisburg, PA on google maps for "Tobacco" and it came up with a bunch of places. One of them, "The Tobacco Company" located in Lemoyne looks pretty cool.