PDA

View Full Version : Appleton Cigar shops

Col. Kurtz
12-23-2013, 04:00 PM
Received notice today that I'll be going to Appleton Wisc. in May. How is the Appleton Cigar and Souvenir shop? Lounge area? How much snow will be on the ground up there in mid-May? :D

Any other shops that I should see? I'll probably pack my own, but I'm willing to generously support the locals.

bdgile
12-23-2013, 04:12 PM
There shouldn't be much snow on the ground at that time of year... Although stranger things have happened up here is WI.

I live a few hours from there so I have only been in that shop a couple of times. I have actually had some pretty good htf scores there over the years. The lounge is very comfortable and the company is good. Enjoy yourself.

RevSmoke
12-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Appleton Cigar and Souvenir shop has a lounge area, although 30 minutes north is Titletown Tobacco with a much nicer lounge. AC&S might even have some decent sticks in the humidor, as Brian stated.

Let me know when you will be in town. Either place is about an hour from me and I'd be willing to stop by for lunch or dinner and to herf for a bit. Might even be able to talk 14holestogie into joining us.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Col. Kurtz
12-23-2013, 05:12 PM
Thanks gents! I should have transportation this trip. I'll probably work both those in. I'd love to give Tim a proper greeting in person :r:r

Anything else up there to see? Worlds largest hairball? Smallest indoor shopping mall? River of fire?

RevSmoke
12-23-2013, 07:00 PM
Thanks gents! I should have transportation this trip. I'll probably work both those in. I'd love to give Tim a proper greeting in person :r:r

Anything else up there to see? Worlds largest hairball? Smallest indoor shopping mall? River of fire?

World's greatest NFL stadium!

Col. Kurtz
12-23-2013, 08:00 PM
Soldier field looks to be quite a drive. :r:r

;s

RevSmoke
12-24-2013, 06:25 AM
Soldier field looks to be quite a drive. :r:r

;s

Hmmm, didn't know you were a fan of da Bears. Knowing such, I think I'll be busy the days you are in town. :r :D

Col. Kurtz
04-11-2014, 07:14 PM
Bump.

Plans are confirmed. I should be arriving late on April 27th and will be in town all week. Fly back out on May2.

So who would be available for a little get together? I will be available to head any direction after 5pm or so.

Also, who has the best old fashioned in town? I enjoyed them quite a bit up in Point last year.

14holestogie
04-12-2014, 05:40 AM
:gary I will be in AZ that week. Dagnabbit!