PDA

View Full Version : Combo deals?

csbrewfisher
12-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Anybody know of any good combo humi/cigar deals that I might pick up before Christmas? I know, I need to pull the trigger quick, but my son just indicated that he would like one for Christmas. And codes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks brothers.

DirtRider500R
12-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Happy hunting!

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/humidors/humidor-combos/

bobarian
12-11-2013, 08:13 PM
With most combo "deals" you sacrafice both humidor and cigar quality. You can get a nice basic humidor from most of the major retailers for under $100. The Savoy's from Holts are a good starter unit. You'll also need 1 or 2 ounces of beads, HCM from member Cigarnut orHeartfeltIndustries beads are best. Gel or other substitutes are not recommended. A good digital hygrometer will complete the package.

As for cigars, if you know what he likes, get those. Otherwise a sampler or gift card is nice.

Ogre
12-11-2013, 08:29 PM
With most combo "deals" you sacrafice both humidor and cigar quality. You can get a nice basic humidor from most of the major retailers for under $100. The Savoy's from Holts are a good starter unit. You'll also need 1 or 2 ounces of beads, HCM from member Cigarnut orHeartfeltIndustries beads are best. Gel or other substitutes are not recommended. A good digital hygrometer will complete the package.

As for cigars, if you know what he likes, get those. Otherwise a sampler or gift card is nice.

:tpd::tpd: