PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fighter

CigarInspector
09-18-2013, 11:35 AM
Anyone watching the latest season of UF - The Ultimate Fighter Team Rousey vs. Team Tate?

Its pretty good and its the first time the girls have been featured which has been interesting.

Been getting more and more into UFC lately for some reason. Nothing like a good cigar to go along with a good fight.

icehog3
09-18-2013, 02:38 PM
Watched the first two episodes, intrigued enough to keep watching for now.

aaron72
09-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Love seeing Rousey's fighters getting picked off. She's taking it way too personally and makes no sense in her assessment of any of the situations.

icehog3
09-23-2013, 01:36 AM
Love seeing Rousey's fighters getting picked off. She's taking it way too personally and makes no sense in her assessment of any of the situations.

Couldn't agree with you more. :tu

Blak Smyth
09-23-2013, 05:14 AM
Rousey is a beast but I am losing respect for her while watching this season, although a lot of it is likely artificial drama created for entertainment purposes.

LasciviousXXX
09-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Agreed on all points! I've been following Ronda since seeing her rip some arms off in Strikeforce. However, I'm starting to like her less and less with each episode.

mosesbotbol
09-23-2013, 01:44 PM
I am just too old fashioned to enjoy Ultimate Fighting over boxing. Could never understand the fascination with UFC and like.

LasciviousXXX
09-23-2013, 02:28 PM
To each their own Moses. I have always found boxing to be relatively boring. However, I was fairly young when MMA made its way onto the scene and my fascination with the sport came from being exposed to it from an early age. Comparatively, I find MMA to be much more dynamic in nature and multi-faceted than boxing. :2

icehog3
09-23-2013, 03:20 PM
I am just too old fashioned to enjoy Ultimate Fighting over boxing. Could never understand the fascination with UFC and like.

While I am like you, Moses, and enjoy boxing much more, .....quality matchups are far enough between that UFC sometimes fiils the void. Add to that the fact the the Ultimate Fighter competition is usually hungry young fighters looking for their shot, and it can be pretty exciting.