PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy Season 6

elderboy02
09-18-2013, 07:22 AM
This season has certainly been filled with action. I like Nero's character.

icehog3
09-18-2013, 08:44 AM
Like the characters, not so sure about a couple of the subplots though.

I do dig the "madame" though, she can pop my cork anytime.

elderboy02
09-18-2013, 08:45 AM
Like the characters, not so sure about a couple of the subplots though.

I do dig the "madame" though, she can pop my cork anytime.

Yeah, she looks great. Which subplot(s) aren't you sure about?

icehog3
09-18-2013, 08:48 AM
The school shooting, seemed too contrived. I guess that's the only one that I felt that way about, Dan.

cjhalbrooks
09-18-2013, 08:53 AM
I have not seen last nights show. but I cannot wait to see what happens to Tara after she attacked that other inmate.

SmokeyJoe
09-18-2013, 08:54 AM
The school shooting, seemed too contrived. I guess that's the only one that I felt that way about, Dan.
The school shooting was disturbing... and the stuff with Otto is pretty difficult to watch. Last night's episode was almost a relief, and there were two people killed. Talk about "gritty..."

TJarv
09-18-2013, 09:06 AM
I've felt sorry for Otto for a while now, and he continues to take it in the shorts.

icehog3
09-18-2013, 02:31 PM
I've felt sorry for Otto for a while now, and he continues to take it in the shorts.

Figuratively and literally. :hn

jonumberone
09-19-2013, 05:28 AM
The school shooting, seemed too contrived.

I couldn't agree with you more, Tom.
I personally have no issue with the subject matter, but am disappointed that they took the easy way out.
I expect "ripped from the headlines" storylines, and forced down your throat shock value from shows like Law and Order, not ones that are as well written as SOA.
I'm sure somewhere, at sometime, we'll see an interview where Sutter tells us he had been planning that for months scene before the massacre in CT, but I'm not buying it.
Thus far, season 6 has left me underwhelmed.

icehog3
09-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Hopefully they will get back to more of the writing they had last season, and not another "baby chase to Dublin" type season, Dom.

CigarInspector
09-22-2013, 06:05 PM
Really liking this season so far. Even started re-watching all the old season on Netflix for fun. Pretty amazing show if you can stomach the content.

aaron72
09-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Not overdosing that girl at her house instead of taking her up to the cabin made no sense to me.

Curious to hear the conversation with Clay and Jax, see what happens with Juice as the season goes on and the new charter that looks like will get started up.

blugill
10-17-2013, 05:38 AM
I'm really starting to wonder who the good guys are anymore.
None of Samcrow has a really sympathetic character anymore.
Jax is a mass murderer.
Tig is a sociopath.
Happy is too.
Chibs is pretty close.
Juice sold out Clay.
Clay and Gemma are the worst.

Jax used to be the moral compass of the show when he read his dad's writing. They did away with that.
Wayne and the Sherriff are about the only ones you could count on with no evil intentions.

Scothew
10-17-2013, 08:27 AM
Sorry for my behavior today.

elderboy02
10-17-2013, 09:32 AM
I really liked this weeks episode. Last week was really creepy regarding the conjugal visit...

aaron72
10-17-2013, 09:35 AM
I'm really starting to wonder who the good guys are anymore.
None of Samcrow has a really sympathetic character anymore.
Jax is a mass murderer.
Tig is a sociopath.
Happy is too.
Chibs is pretty close.
Juice sold out Clay.
Clay and Gemma are the worst.

Jax used to be the moral compass of the show when he read his dad's writing. They did away with that.
Wayne and the Sherriff are about the only ones you could count on with no evil intentions.

Bobby seems to be the voice of reason and now that he is coming back into the fold, it may bring positive changes.

shilala
10-17-2013, 10:45 AM
I just got caught up last night on dvr'd episodes. All but this past Tuesday.
The episode before last, to me, was a bit much. They killed a hooker, two Sons, the psycho Marshall that killed the hooker, blew up the building, arrested Nero for killing the hooker, killed an Irish guy, and that's just off the top of my head.
It's gettin a bit overblown, and I think Tara has had her hand wrapped up in that ACE bandage for enough years by now.
Usually when the story gets too much to believe, they reel it back in and work an interesting storyline.
I'm hoping they kill Tara and get on with it.

cjhalbrooks
10-17-2013, 11:19 AM

I think tara will turn into a hard ass like Jema. THis is not really a good thing, Tara is the one who has kept Jax on track. She has been so deceptive this season.. It just blows my mind.

blugill
11-19-2013, 04:43 PM
Am I the only one hoping Jax bites a bullet every episode now?

icehog3
11-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Yes. :lr

Chainsaw13
11-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Well....that was an interesting episode last night.

blugill
11-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Yes it was, lots of loose ends being tied up.

SmokeyJoe
11-20-2013, 04:06 PM
Really didn't expect what happened. Sutter is true to his word... it is getting pretty dark and will not end pretty - no "happier ever after" for SAMCRO.

blugill
11-20-2013, 05:40 PM
Really didn't expect what happened. Sutter is true to his word... it is getting pretty dark and will not end pretty - no "happier ever after" for SAMCRO.

Good!
They've dragged down everyone around them.
You see SAMCRO coming, better go the other way.

RichardW
12-04-2013, 11:10 PM
:sleep:

Just watched the DVR of Episode 12 "You are my Sunshine" -- Great!

:ss

and realized there was another episode recorded after that -- the Finale!

WTF :confused: a mistake? or ?

:confused:

elderboy02
12-05-2013, 06:24 AM
The episode this week was great! I love Tig when he got blood splatter on his head and he said "Really?"

RichardW
12-07-2013, 05:26 PM
:sleep:

<snip>
and realized there was another episode recorded after that -- the Finale!

WTF :confused: a mistake? or ?

:confused:

So .. anyone on the right coast get the finale too?

RichardW
12-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Oh ... never mind! I finally watched the "final" episode a few days ago, and it turned a out to be episode 12 mis-labeled. Good opportunity to view again, though:D

blugill
12-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Maybe they'll pin the demise of that character on Jax and he'll wind up doing life!
That psycho needs to be locked up.

elderboy02
12-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Yeah, that was a crazy finale!

How and the hell did Juice kill the Sheriff? One would think that the Chief LEO would be wearing a vest and would stop a pistol round when shot in the torso....

longknocker
12-12-2013, 08:13 AM

Done!!!:D:tu

shilala
12-12-2013, 09:23 AM
I just saw that last night, Greg. I was SO happy!!! :lr
That character was driving me out of my mind. I knew that character was gonna get it even when it looked like it wasn't gonna happen.
Once they set up "the meeting" and came up with the prison deal, it was obvious it was coming, and I was on the edge of my seat doing the play by play. :D

shilala
12-12-2013, 09:26 AM
How and the hell did Juice kill the Sheriff? One would think that the Chief LEO would be wearing a vest and would stop a pistol round when shot in the torso....
Juicey was using armor piercing rocket loads. Everybody knows that. Geeze. ;)

gbum
12-12-2013, 10:18 AM
great finale... what a shock... dem im out of words...

icehog3
12-21-2013, 07:06 PM
Stick a fork in Tara.....she's done. :D

drjammer
12-22-2013, 07:32 AM
Stick a fork in Tara.....she's done. :D

:r Good one Tom!