7 x 58
Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper Color: Natural
Wrapper Origin: Ecuadorian
Wrapper Leaf Type: Habano

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/picture.php?albumid=986&pictureid=8088

Prelight: Espresso, hay, cedar, sweet tobacco

1st 1/3
Perfect draw, medium body, woody sweetness, toasty, bready notes and a spicy aftertaste, bitter notes of dark chocolate, roasted nuts and cream, burning a little wonky to start but cool.

2nd 1/3
Midway point, a bit of cocoa powder comes out along with the notes of the 1st 1/3
I like the after taste of the roasted nuts and woody sweetness on my lips here.

Burn line straightening out and the La Aurora 107 Gran is getting smoother during this 2nd 1/3

The aroma in the patio from the 107 is very pleasant, confirmed by my wife's comments.

At this point I already have an hour and 25 min invested in the enjoyment of this cigar.....

Last 1/3
Sweet smoothness continues on this 7 x 58 stogie, the medium body is perfect for this Dominican beauty, making it a enjoyable experience.

I will seek out smaller vitolas in search of the perfect size for me, the 58 gauge is a smoke stack of cigar and getting close to two hours on this puppy.

Not a weekday stick for sure on this lazy Sunday in the last weeks of summer
Stick finishes with creamy wood and toasty nuttiness, wrapped in light spices

Smoke time: 2hrs
Score: 8.5 out of 10.

dave
08-26-2013, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the review. I like the rob and corona, but only after sitting for months. I've had a couple in B&M that just seemed 'too fresh'. I will say that after napping these are one of the few NC's I've had that have a CC-ish profile to them.

4WheelVFR
08-26-2013, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the review. You are a beast with all these reviews. :)

MUNKY
08-27-2013, 05:45 PM
love the corona in this line, especially with a cup of java! good review.