PDA

View Full Version : Help a suddenly traveling gorilla out - B&M in Raleigh/Durham

kydsid
07-29-2013, 03:19 PM
Any suggestions for a good place to relax at and have a cigar in this area? Never been here so any advice is helpful. If I don't get anything I'll just throw myself to something on cigarplaces.us. thanks for the help in advance.

Zane
07-29-2013, 03:52 PM
Any suggestions for a good place to relax at and have a cigar in this area? Never been here so any advice is helpful. If I don't get anything I'll just throw myself to something on cigarplaces.us. thanks for the help in advance.

I think the shop that DaBear works at is there.

kelmac07
07-29-2013, 03:53 PM
Was gonna say the same thing. Bear's down that way at Empire Cigars. :tu :tu

kydsid
07-29-2013, 04:14 PM
Was gonna say the same thing. Bear's down that way at Empire Cigars. :tu :tu

Only open till 7pm. :(

kelmac07
07-29-2013, 04:20 PM
Only open till 7pm. :(

;s

DaBear
07-29-2013, 04:54 PM
Ah chit, Jason, you should've let me know you were on the forum. Come on up, hours are only till 7, but I'm up late for the most part. I'll be heading out sometime after 9 tonight.

The other option if you want late night is Amra's down on Glenwood South. Full bar, same prices we have up here, theres just a 4% bar tax added

Wharf Rat
07-29-2013, 07:45 PM
Don't know if you consider this too large to be a B&M, but JR has a large store and their mail order warehouse just south of there.

Col. Kurtz
07-29-2013, 07:56 PM
K&s in Cary is nice. If you're still here Thursday, the LCdH in Youngsville is open till midnight and you are invited.

Edit to second the jr in Selma. The crew there is quite knowledgable and have a fantastic selection now.

Wharf Rat
07-29-2013, 08:02 PM
K&s in Cary is nice. If you're still here Thursday, the LCdH in Youngsville is open till midnight and you are invited.

Edit to second the jr in Selma. The crew there is quite knowledgable and have a fantastic selection now.

I used to go to the Selma store. It's maybe an hour East. The Burlington store is closer to where he is.

kydsid
07-29-2013, 09:37 PM
I've been to the JR store. But not for a few years. Not really looking for selection more of a place to relax. Im here all week so thanks for all the suggestions guys.