PDA

View Full Version : help

jeromethompson23
07-18-2013, 08:09 PM
really need some help. i have been looking online for reviews, for great tasting cigar at a good price. can anyone help??

Buckeye Jack
07-18-2013, 08:28 PM
Best thing to do is stroll into you local shop and ask them. They will want you to come back and spend more money, so they shouldn't steer you wrong. Also read some of the reviews here. You'll get a good feel. They also have some newbie trades as well as newbie threads to get up to knowledge, but don't feel scared to ask questions either.

If you haven't already, head over and post an intro thread. Welcome!

pnoon
07-18-2013, 10:50 PM
Best thing to do is stroll into you local shop and ask them. They will want you to come back and spend more money, so they shouldn't steer you wrong. Also read some of the reviews here. You'll get a good feel. They also have some newbie trades as well as newbie threads to get up to knowledge, but don't feel scared to ask questions either.

If you haven't already, head over and post an intro thread. Welcome!

Excellent advice, Jack.

Here's a link
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13

kelmac07
07-19-2013, 08:26 AM
Derek...what is your preferred flavor profile? Do you enjoy spice/pepper? Prefer chocolate, floral notes, etc. Before anyone can give you this answer, you gotta provide some insight as to what YOU enjoy. I could give you a list of 50 great sticks...but it'd be my opinion. Michael hit the nail on the head...may be the reviewers BEST stick, but you may not enjoy it at all. :2

BlackDog
07-19-2013, 08:58 AM
:tpd:

Without knowing your preferred flavors we can't really direct you to cigars you may like. If you don't know yourself, it may be best to buy one of the many combo packs offered by almost all of the on-line cigar retailers. Cigar International, Famous Smoke, J&R's, and Holts are just 4 of many that offer such combo packs, usually at significant discounts.

jeromethompson23
07-19-2013, 01:45 PM
While thanks for the link it is very helpful.

STEVE S
07-19-2013, 02:03 PM
Derek, I think going into your local B and M an talking to the people in there is a good way to get started. :2