PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Millions just keep falling out of the sky!

cmitch
07-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Got this one in today. I'm so excited:

Our Ref: RTB /SNT/STB
To. Beneficiary.
Attention Beneficiary

I am Special Agent David Jackson and am here in Nigeria as an FBI delegate that has been delegated to investigate this fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that came for transaction in Nigeria. Please be informed that during my investigation I got to find out that there is a huge sum of $10.285Million that has been assigned in your name(Beneficiary.) and this fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund. NOTE: You are not suppose to pay that hug amount from the beginning before the release of your fund can commence depending on how you want the transfer made to you. We have to inform you that we have made some arrested in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgently respond to this message . I shall expect your response as soon as you receive this email. Please Note that I have attached my Identification to this email.do not inform any of the people that collected money from you before now about this new development, to avoid jeopardizing our investigation. My direct phone number +234 808 771-9065 (davidjacksonfbiagent@datafull.com)
Best Regard,
DAVID JACKSON
FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION AFRICAN DIVISION
INVESTIGATION ON ALL ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER

CamoFlogged
07-09-2013, 11:43 AM
You are truly blessed and sounds legit.

SvilleKid
07-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Clayton, I am blessed to know of you and fund that belong for you. I was enjoy smoking cigar with fund friend at time of receipt. Contact will be secret from others making this offer in the past!

stearns
07-09-2013, 12:18 PM
he points out that there are other nigerian scammers out there, that's call credibility. I say got for it, after all, we all know that the FBI ditched government email addresses and just started putting their position in the name of a databull account :r

cjhalbrooks
07-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Sad thing is that someone will respond to this.

bstarrs
07-09-2013, 12:29 PM
I would toy with him a little and get his hopes up. Another big scam going on right now are guys calling from India saying they are Microsoft Tech Support and that they are calling to inform you that your computer has trojan viruses or malicious files. Then they ask you to go to their website and run a cleaning program which actually gives them control of your computer and they have free reign to copy whatever sensitive information you have on your hard drive.

Check it out on youtube, it's ridiculous and I feel bad for the people that fall for it.

big_jaygee
07-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Clayton buddy old pal... :r :r

CigarNut
07-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Don't spend it all at once or all in one place :rolleyes:

jledou
07-09-2013, 01:14 PM
I know someone that is going to be swimming up to his eyeballs in them there fancy glass top boxes!

shark
07-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Some people love to have fun with these scammers:

(it's a kinda long read, but there are others on the website in the link)

http://www.419baiter.com/games/mariejeannekeita.html

AdamJoshua
07-12-2013, 11:37 AM
I got this too, I have a friend that's a local agent, I just forwarded this to him and asked him if he could help me get the money faster. :r

He told me not to pay the "hug" amount, that they were probably just trying to cop a feel. :r :r

cmitch
07-12-2013, 08:58 PM
Some people love to have fun with these scammers:

(it's a kinda long read, but there are others on the website in the link)

http://www.419baiter.com/games/mariejeannekeita.html

That's pretty funny. He got them to pose in underwear and then shave off all their body hair. Hilarious!:r

MrClean
07-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Clayton, we expect a huge party with free cigars. That 'FBI agent' has very good grammar skills. I think maybe he is related to Yoda.

blugill
07-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Any time Nigeria and Millions is mentioned, it's legit bro!