Wrapper Color: Natural
Wrapper Origin: Nicaraguan
Wrapper Leaf Type: Habano

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/picture.php?albumid=986&pictureid=7970

Prelight: Soft sweet leather, cedar

1st 1/3
Sweet leather, wood, spice, espresso, nutty and earthy, great draw

I only see these in a limited supply on Cigarbid in a sample pack of 8 only
If you've been wanting to try Kristoff, its a great place to start, also online or at your B&M

Stick has a wonderful sweet after taste on each draw and is very gratifying along with it's even burn line.

2nd 1/3
Sweetness going now woody, with the leather and spice flavors still there in the front and pepper notes coming in.

Final 1/3
I'm still getting leather and spice with notes of cedar and semi sweetness still carrying through.
Not even as strong as the Kristoff Ligero with it's heavy nicotine hit but well worth a try.
Smoke time 1 hr 35 min
Score 8.5 out of 10

8zeros
07-16-2016, 07:06 PM
I just smoked one of these in a toro size and was enough impressed by it to post here.
The tasting notes above hit the nail on the head. A great cigar. Good review.
I bought one at a tourist place cigar shop on suggestion form the guy there, even though it was a bit high in price. A full flavored corojo was hard to pass up. I finally got time to smoke it in an unhurried way. I smoke almost nothing but CCs yet this was a real pleasure. I add this to the NCs that I would buy by the box.

CEC_Tech
07-16-2016, 11:15 PM
They are always a bit on the pricey side, but i've never had a bad one. Sometimes a bit one dimensional, but not a bad smoke overall.